Secret Revealed [Part 2]

Jin's POV

When we reached our destination we quickly entered.

"What is it?"Beomgyu asked.

"Conference room, now"Manager-nim said full of authority.

We just headed their and saw PD-nim sitting at the center looking so serious while looking at a pictures scattered around him. He looked at us with a glare so we looked confused.

"What?"Yeonjun.

We took a look at the pictures and we all froze.

It was Y/n when we were at the Orphanage, the mall, school, even in our.......... house.......

"T-this is creepy"Hueningkai.

It's actually not, of course we had to act like it's terrifying though we can just track who the hell did this and just kill it in just a second.

"I found these at my table and too many articles are circulating around now!"PD-nim.

"Who is she?"Our manager asked.

"Did she dated y'all?"A rude staff asked. We all controlled ourselves.

"She's our sister"Taehyung.

"Oh come on you don't have a sister"That rude staff said again.

"But she really is! She's actually my biological sister!"Beomgyu stormed out.

"Enough! We need to release an immediate statement about this issue! What's the truth?"Manager.

"I bet that girl is a slvt"That rude staff again of course.

"Can't you shut up? Why are you keep telling that she's a slvt?"Yeonjun.

"Don't try to cover her up saying that she's your sister! It'll just ruin your reputation! You don't have a sister!"She said.

"Shut up Haruka"I said. Haruka is our sister before too, she's doing this maybe because she's jealous. She's still hoping to be our sister again after what she did.

"Bring her"PD-nim.

"WHAT?! NO!"We all said. We revealed Y/n as our sister in our school and company but revealing her to the whole world might be too overwhelming for her.

"See? She really isn't their sister!"Haruka.

"What's the reason?"Manager.

"M-maybe she isn't ready?"Beomgyu.

"That's not a valid reason"

"We'll released an statement with her"PD-nim. We just sighed.

I opened my phone and texts from Y/n and missed calls from her is what popped.

"Beomgyu, go and get her. It's lunch, after that we'll go home. I'll call dad"I said and stand up.

I dialed dad's number and he immediately answered it

[What is it son?]

"Someone revealed Y/n as our sister, articles are now circulating around. We were told to get her and we'll make an statement about it"I said and sighed.

[It doesn't matter, we actually planned not to reveal her in the whole world but someone did this. It'll ruin your career if you're not gonna release an statement. We just need to double her security now.]

"Ok dad, thank you"I said as he hang up.

I went back and sat. I stared at my wallpaper, it's a picture of me and Y/n. I smiled.