Ch107 - Do you want first blood?

You Liangxing said: "I know."

The pair was extremely serious. Kang Shengzhe hugged You Liangxing's waist without any intention of letting go, and at that moment, You Liangxing no longer struggled and allowed him to hug him. Although the room had gone quiet, they had wholly – without a fraction of flaw – exchanged and understood each other's state of mind.

Kang Shengzhe said, "When are you leaving?"

"In two or three days," said You Liangxing.

Replying with a stuffy 'oh', Kang Shengzhe raised his head and said: "Liang Liang, I'm not assured about the fact that you have to leave for two months."

Against such a direct anxiousness, You Liangxing could not help but be visibly moved. "What is there to be worried about, I'm already an adult and the Imperial Capital is my home..." He only got half his words out before Kang Shengzhe seemed to have abruptly gathered up his courage in that instant as he resolutely said:

"How about this, before you leave, take an item of mine to protect your body."

You Liangxing did not know why his brows jumped from a bad hunch.

... Protect my body?

Without giving himself any time to process that baffling phrase, You Liangxing followed by asking, "What?"

Kang Shengzhe pursed his lips and he seemed a little shy, "My first blood."

You Liangxing felt like some root or strings of his brain had broken off as he tried to confirm his words. "Your what?"

Kang Shengzhe: "First blood."

You Liangxing: "......"

Afraid that You Liangxing did not understand him, Kang Shengzhe continued to explain good-naturedly. "First blood, which is my first..."

You Liangxing did not utter a single word before he slapped Kang Shengzhe's head with his palm, cleanly slapping away the remaining 'night' that Kang Shengzhe wanted to say.

After Kang Shengzhe moaned and groaned for a long time, he complained tearfully, "Liang Liang, I'm a little dizzy."

You Liangxing was so angry his eyelids were cramping up. "How dare you have the audacity to bullshit if you're afraid of becoming dizzy!"

Kang Shengzhe: "Who's bullshitting, I'm being very serious ah. I'm extremely serious about this, Liang Liang, do you really not want to take it?"

You Liangxing: "Not taking it!"

"Once you cross this village, it'll be hard to find this shop again."

You Liangxing: "... Can you shut up!"

Kang Shengzhe clearly exhibited his regrets in his words and manners. "Liang Liang, during such trying times, you can't be shy. If you don't want to take the initiative, I can take the initiative."

As he said that, he pulled off the half-sleeved shirt he had just put on. You Liangxing did not know what was going on with this man, and he could not understand how Kang Shengzhe could become flustered, trembling, and going through visible heart palpitations just from saying those words. But even as his illness acted up, he was still exceedingly shameless. Before his eyes, the white belly he was half-familiar with and undergoing changes was revealed to him and You Liangxing hurriedly stretched his hands out to stop him.

But in the instant where he grabbed onto the corner of Kang Shengzhe's shirt, Kang Shengzhe flipped them over like a salted fish and pressed You Liangxing onto the bunk bed and beneath him without caring for his own visual aesthetic.