Ch108 - If we can gang fight, why solo?

And after three days, without any notice or sound, You Liangxing departed for Beijing. Coincidentally, the military training for the new students came to an end, and the typical scheduling for the new and old students merged, leading to the spread of mournful wails all over the web forum over the course of the next two to three days.

【Oh my god QAQ!!! You-xuezhang has left for his internship!!!】

【This is too much abuse! I just freaking entered the school! For the separation to come so quickly... it's not worth living in this world〖Smile Disappearing Completely〗】

【New students please hold on, if you have to know, You-xuezhang will be graduating after another year! Once you think about that, don't you feel much better?】

【......】

【It's really too sudden, my heart feels empty and hollow. Although I don't see him regularly, but knowing that You-xuezhang is around gives rise to a certain excitement, but now...】

【Broken-hearted and inconsolable.】

Once You Liangxing left, countless female students in A University went through an entire month of dismay and gloom. It did not matter if they were old or new students; as long as they had an aesthetic conception, they would let out a long, sorrowful sigh, and one of them among the new students in the Liberal Arts College of A University was Kang Shengzhe, who was the most dedicated exemplar of expressing his grief and lack of spirit.

He had no energy no matter what he did. Everything else he did could be disregarded first; the indolence he exhibited in having to sigh once every three minutes alone had the capability of evolving several ranks at every given opportunity.

Liang Chulin was about to die from irritation because of him and he could not resist smacking him with a book. "Kang Shengzhe, are you ill or something? The matter of Brother Liang Liang leaving isn't something that happened a few days ago."

Sullen, Kang Shengzhe replied. "My love sickness has become a disease."

Liang Chulin: "... For farts!" Your love sickness might be hovering over you or agitating you, but why are you making me carry your consequences!

It's quite obvious that you're the one with an illness! If you have an illness, don't blame it on others ya!

With how morose Kang Shengzhe looked with his long-term dispiritedness, it seemed as though the pair had been separated like Heaven and Earth... but in reality, they were not deprived of their communications in the least.

This was not an exaggeration but You Liangxing spent two hours at minimum talking to him every day.

However, such communications could not compare to having the real person around, and the longer Kang Shengzhe talked to him, the more he missed him, which led to his sighs becoming longer. As he continued to ruminate, he tapped open You Liangxing's WeChat and typed:

— It has been 701 hours since Liang Liang left me, I miss him.

You Liangxing: ......

That was about enough, it was getting annoying.

When You Liangxing left school, Kang Shengzhe's interest in anything lowered by more than half, but the time that should be passing has passed, one second and one minute at a time. And in every instant, Kang Shengzhe was constantly being watched as a new student who had just enrolled into school.

By virtue of his height and face value, there were a lot of societies and clubs who were interested in recruiting him during the military training phase. Whether it was tennis, football, ping pong, cosplay, cartoon, animation and even dance societies, all of them had asked him to join without exception. However, the reply that Kang Shengzhe gave to all of the above was: NO.