Chapter 1.

[Your Point of View]

"You called.....SIR....", I emphasized the last word with a sweet forced smile but mentally cursed.
He got up from his chair, gracefully buttoning his blazer.
His hands slide into the pockets of his pant, that was his signature style, I guess because he does that all freaking time.

"Are you cursing right now.....miss. Y/n......?", he raised his eyebrows at me, resting his back with the edge of the wooden table of his cabin.
I instantly shook my head to his question.

"Why would I even do that?", I shrugged looking around but at him.
"Come closer......", he said in his low deep voice, I cocked my head at him, confused and shocked.
He had his poker face on.

"Don't worry I'm not interested in shit......", he said casually looking behind over his table, searching for something.

I pressed my lips into a thin line at his comment.
"Are you offended Miss. Y/n?", he asked still busy in his search.
"Were you speaking anything?", I asked, acting innocent.

He looked at me holding a pile of papers and walked towards me to clear the slight distance.
He stopped within an inch and stared into my soul as if trying to murder me with his mere gaze.
He crouch down a little grabbing my hand to keep a thick stack of papers over my palm.

"These are the papers regarding the business trip we have next week, delay isn't a word for you, I want you to finish amending them and proof reading till tomorrow morning......these are over 1k pages......if you are concerned to know......", He informed.
I squinted in fury, +1000 pages and he want them till tomorrow morning?! What's the real fuck?! Am I a machine?!

"So....see you later", he said heading out of his cabin.
"WAIT!", I wasn't intending to shout. He stopped, turning.
"HOW CAN I EVEN FINISH IT SO SOON?! I'M NOT A F—",
"You ain't allowed to curse and......ever heard of over work? If not then my company's gate is always open for you to get out.....I would be pleased Miss. Y/n.....", He said with a sarcastic smile.

He was getting on my nerves since day one just because he was being the idiot he is. The only problem with this idiot was that he thinks that I don't deserve to work as this position where I was currently working on. I sighed forgetting that he was still standing there.

My eyes went over him he was staring at me.
"What—?", I asked in annoyance.
"Oh so you can speak I thought you went mentally dead with the amount of work you could never finish or not even in the position to do so", He scoffed.

He couldn't throw me out from this place because I deserved to be here.
"I hope you've mailed the information, don't forget to do it while celebrating your temporary happiness.....", I smiled sweetly. He snorted clinching his jaw and finally left.

I loosen my posture, screaming out to release my fury.
"WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS!!???", I was having a mental breakdown looking at all these papers.

I turned my lips into a pout of disappointment and headed out of his cabin.

He was standing near the elevator, busy into the iPad. I didn't want to share the elevator with him but I had no time to waste either.

I reluctantly moved ahead and stood little further from him.

The elevator stopped at our floor, it was empty. We both got in. He was still busy, probably wasn't aware of my presence either.

I forbid myself from making any noise to confirm my presence. I pressed the button of my floor.
"Ground floor.....", He said, I looked at him, his eyes were still stuck to the iPad's screen.
I silently pressed for ground floor.