Ch109 - Wow, an online romance.

Much later, on the same day.

Having heard the first half of the brilliant happenings being narrated to him in vivid detail, Liao Su found the itch in his heart unbearable and he stopped eating to ask: "And later?"

Liang Chulin said: "Later? There was no later, that's it, that is the final ending."

What did the final ending even mean? Liao Su was confused so he decided to seek what he wanted in a clear-cut and uncomplicated manner: "Did Kang Shengzhe win or lose?"

Gritting his teeth, Liang Chulin said with a complex expression: "...... He didn't lose!"

More than just not losing, he was so overpowering it hurt to recall.

Once he remembered how the school senior's confidence had crumbled bit by bit until he was vegetable green in complexion at the very end, Liang Chulin frankly wanted to step forward to give his consolations. It was not that he hadn't gamed with Kang Shengzhe prior to this, but he had never experienced a situation where Kang Shengzhe had gone crazy.

One against five, no, it was more appropriate to say it was one against nine— despite facing such a crisis, Kang Shengzhe had remained calm and collected as he chose the moonlight Luna before he proceeded to show his superiority by slaughtering the entire field in seconds!

In that match, from beginning to end! He had left his team and butchered all five!

The opposing team's King and Xingyao players had been blinded by him as well, stiffening up time and time again. Let alone the marksman who had been offed in a second, even the mage that had brought strong control abilities did not even manage to take Luna's head once. Once Kang Shengzhe released all three of his abilities, the mage did not even have the chance to yell out 'save me' before Kang Shengzhe jumped far away while slinging along his head.

.... He basically demanded their lives.

It would have been fine if he had stopped at wholesale slaughter and assassinating left and right, but Kang Shengzhe just had to jump into the enemy fountain and commit suicide after attaining a penta kill during the last wave. What followed after was allowing the bots to bring the minion lines forwards to shatter the enemy crystal nexus while typing in all chat: — Thanking my teammates for bringing me to fly.

Who were his teammates? Four computers! Not only could they not kill, they even gifted their heads to the enemies!

Right then and there, the school senior's face started swelling.

Liao Su could not help but laugh after hearing that and he kept praising him: "666, as expected of..."

Liang Chulin: "Ah?"

Liao Su withdrew his laughter in the next second and he said seriously: "How could he do that, he's going a little too far."

Liang Chulin nodded: "Right?! The school senior was so pitiful he couldn't even speak after that."

Liao Su followed along and nodded in agreement on the surface. But in reality, he secretly felt pleased as his fan. He asked: "What happened to the basketball team in the end? Did they get him to join?"

Liang Chulin: "Like hell they managed to make him join. With how lazy of a person Kang Shengzhe is, if he participated in the basketball team on his own will, I, I won't be tall in this lifetime!"

Such a poisonous swear sufficiently expressed the resentment Liang Chulin felt. It happened that Liao Su truly treated what he said as something natural so he did not pay much attention to it. "Then where is he? Where is he right now?"