𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"I ain't even mad about it anymoreNo really, I ain't even mad about it anymoreMaybe just a little less than I was beforeI've got a twenty dollar bill that says that you never ever ever gonna change!"

No really, I ain't even mad about it anymore
Maybe just a little less than I was before
I've got a twenty dollar bill that says that you never ever ever gonna change!"

Multiple emotions gripped the entire studio when Graceleigh and the boys are reuniting after twenty-five years that they have been gone. The four dead friends had a hugging moment before Graceleigh removed herself from the boys. Alex tried to hold her as she separated but she stepped back before letting out a shaky breath. She looks up at the boys before shaking her head. She could not do this. She could not suffer through this again.

"I can't do this, I can't do this." She sobs before poofing out of the studio. She needed to find Julie and explain everything to her.

Graceleigh's tears had dried by the time she reached the younger girl's room. Graceleigh found her behind her bean-bag and mumbling to herself.

"Julie," Graceleigh sighs before the younger girl screams again. Graceleigh rolls her eyes. "Calm down, I don't know what is happening either." Graceleigh states before putting her hands up in surrender. "I know these guys," She pauses before seeing the confusion on the younger girl's face, "I'll explain later. Your dad will probably be up here soon." As the older girl stated that, Julie's dad walked into her room.

"Hey," her dad says before making Julie jump and scream. This action makes the older girl giggle and close her eyes. She missed her parents sometimes.

"Dad." Julie says, annoyed while he lets out a sorry.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay." Julie's dad spoke to his daughter. Graceleigh gulped as the older man was walking closer to her and she poofed to the bed and laid down on it. Julie stares at her bed in annoyance while her dad gives her a confusing look. She turns back to her dad and sighs.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Julie sighed while looking at her dad with defeat in her eyes.

"Honey, of course I do. Mija, I see your mom all the time." Her dad reasons with Julie while she looks at him annoyed.

"This isn't like that." Julie states, her dad nodding his head.

"I know. It's different for all of us." He states. Graceleigh rolls her eyes at the behavior but then realizes she's a hypocrite. She is the ghost.

"You know he's right." Graceleigh states while laying on the bed. Julie gave her a death glare before Graceleigh put her hands up in defeat. Julie's dad turns to face where Julie is looking but sees nothing.

"Dad, you're not listening to me." Julie shakes her head before turning to look at the window. "I saw something out there." She pointed at the window which gave Graceleigh a hint that they needed some personal time. The older girl poofed out of the younger girl's room to go back to the studio, specifically the loft. The boys were in the bottom part of the studio talking with one and another,