Chapter 33 : Ego over apology

Jungkook's POV

Brain : why dont you just tell everyone your intentions?
Heart: why cant you simply apologise
Brain : admit your fault , ok i get it that you didnt know she would end up twisting her ankle but you did throw her in the pool to humiliate her ..
Heart: yea , atleast apologise, you wont become small for apologising..

While my mind and my heart tried to tell me all sorts of things that i should do , I couldn't help but ignore the fact that there was someone else comforting her instead of me.

While Jimin left the room giving me a disappointed look , my feet on the other hand refused to move.

I looked at the sight in front of me , Y/n crying and the person behind her tears was no one but me and to top it all there was someone else comforting her.

A sharp wave of envy passed over me as my eyes stuck to the scene.

Every particle in my body wanted to go to her and comfort her but guess what? My ego won over all

The way she was clutching onto him crying her eyes out told everything, how much she trusted him , how much she cared for him or how much she .... loved him?

As if my eyes had have enough, i finally left the infirmary..

Y/N's POV

Finally Wiping my tears after forever of crying , i sipped in the glass of water that Taehyung offered me .

"Why don't you ignore him? Why do you care so much about whatever that jerk says or does to you? Why are you wasting your precious tears on him." Taehyung said all in one go..

"BECAUSE I JUST CANNOT STOP CARING FOR SOMEONE WHO USED TO ME BY BEST FRIEND?!" I finally let it all out .

I had thought never to mention this again in front of anyone but i had to , there has to be some explanation to why i care so much ..

"Best friend?" He looked at me confused

"Yea! Back in high school , he was my best friend, he was totally opposite of the Jungkook you know today." I sniffed ..

"Then what went wrong?" He asked with concern

"I dont know! He just wont tell me clearly, 3 years ago i went to bangkok because my father was ill , i tried to contact him but I couldn't , God knows i tried alot .. and when finally i met him after 3 years of longing, he insulted me in from of everyone .." my voice cracked.

"Didn't you ask him?"

"I did ! He just wont tell anything clearly." I wiped my cheeks.

"I never knew you and jungkook used to be best friends."

"We were , not anymore." I said turning my face away.

"Its ok! Dont dwell upon this much , Now you have a new friend." He said as he raised his collar making me smile..

"I know it would take time to move on but i will help you move on if you want." He said as he offered me his hand .

This person always has something up to lighten my mood.

I took his hand and stoop up

"Thats more like it , keep smiling, you are prettier when you smile" he complimented .

Wow , that was unexpected

A slight tint appeared on my cheek as i looked away , turning my head back again into his direction, he stared in my eyes as he moved my hair strand from my forehead.

"You know you are beautiful." He said as he caressed my cheek.

Jungkook's POV

I still hadnt left yet , i stood outside listening to their conversation.

She accepted his hand as I clutched my fist at the sight.

Just when i was about to leave , i saw him caressing her cheek.

WAIT ! WHAT THE HELL?! I flexed my hand unable to control he urge to shove him away from her.

They both stared into each other's eyes as if there was no tomorrow

His eyes flicked from her eyes then to her lips and then back at her eyes again.

No! Not that Kim Taehyung

I kicked the door in anger before storming off.

So Things are progressing between Taehyung and Y/n?
What do you think?
Does y/n feel the same for him?

Feel free to comment
Shabiha