Chapter 152

Chapter 152 - The more she understood Song Tingshen, the more that she discovered he had plenty of outstanding points beyond his power and wealth (1)

The main reason why they had come to Song Tingshen's hometown was to rebuild the tombstones for his deceased parents. This would be the first time for Little Wang and her to offer incense to Song Tingshen's parents.

Early next morning, after the family of three had eaten breakfast at the hotel, they rented a car and hired a local driver. Song Tingshen had already contacted people to rebuild the tombstone before coming here, so Ruan Xia didn't have to do anything except look after Little Wang.

Ruan Xia discovered that Song Tingshen was quite good at bargaining.

She had originally thought that as an overbearing CEO of his level, he wouldn't waste time haggling over three to five hundred yuan. It seemed that an inherent way of thinking was detrimental.

However, she could understand that Song Tingshen's past hardship would influence his behavior even now. He had told her yesterday that he would go work at a factory every winter and summer break since middle school to earn tuition and living expenses. But how much money could a child earn? Since his great-aunt didn't give him any money, he would have to stretch every cent as much as possible. Even now, he didn't spend lavishly when it came to his personal life.

Ruan Xia had classmates with similar backgrounds as Song Tingshen. However, it was easy for people like him to become stingy and overly frugal. They couldn't be blamed. They were just influenced by their environment.

Thinking about it carefully, Song Tingshen had always been very generous to her, Father Ruan, and Mother Ruan. No matter how much money was spent on them, he never batted an eye. He had purchased the home that Father Ruan and Mother Ruan lived in. He would also timely transfer a large sum of money to her every month. If she wanted to change cars, he wouldn't have any issues. A man like him... was truly very good.

The more she understood Song Tingshen, the more that she discovered he had plenty of outstanding points beyond his power and wealth.

After Song Tingshen finished negotiating the price with someone, he turned around and happened to see Ruan Xia's unabashedly appreciative gaze.

He walked over to her and quietly asked, "What's wrong?"

Ruan Xia wasn't stingy with her compliments to Song Tingshen. "I think you're extremely wonderful, really."

He was better than all of the male leads she had read about!

Most of those male leads came from good family backgrounds. They were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, so it was easy for them to be generous and recklessly throw away money for women without care. As for Song Tingshen, he had grown up in that kind of poor environment. It wasn't easy that he was able to treat his wife and child as well as his wife's family so generously.

That being said, there weren't many people willing to treat their spouses and spouses' families so generously even if they were rich.

Song Tingshen didn't know why Ruan Xia would suddenly praise him. He coughed and hastily looked away. "Really? Thank you."

Once again, Ruan Xia was deeply moved by the original owner's excellent vision.

This man... he was truly the best of the best, of course, this time, she was using it in the positive connotation.*