Chapter 154

Chapter 154 - The more she understood Song Tingshen, the more that she discovered he had plenty of outstanding points beyond his power and wealth (3)

It was already noon when they got down from the mountain.

Sitting in the car, Ruan Xia excitedly proposed, "Let's go have a big meal. My treat!"

Ruan Xia felt happy just from thinking about the extra 100,000 yuan on the card. Although she had become a rich woman since transmigrating here, she still felt delighted over this windfall.

"Let's go eat at KFC and Pizza Hut, mom!"

Before Ruan Xia had even said anything, Song Tingshen gently pinched his son's ear. "That's not a big meal. We have to take this opportunity today to take your mom for all she has."

"But I want to eat at Pizza Hut and KFC!"

In the hearts of children, Pizza Hut was the best big meal. Stuff like French-style steaks, Michelin restaurants, and seafood feasts couldn't be compared to Pizza Hut and KFC.

Little Wang insisted on going to Pizza Hut.

Showing regret, Ruan Xia said to Song Tingshen, "Sorry CEO Song, your son insists on going to Pizza Hut. I can't change his mind. What a pity."

Song Tingshen responded without a change in his expression, "That's okay. I'll save my big meal for the evening."

He was determined to empty her wallet? Alright fine. He had given her 100,00 yuan.

---

Although this place wasn't as prosperous as the capital city, it still had everything it should have. The family of three arrived at a shopping mall in the downtown area. There were many restaurants here. Fast food places like KFC and Pizza Hut could be seen everywhere.

Ruan Xia didn't want to eat Pizza Hut either, but it couldn't be helped. Little Wang had fallen in love with it. The two adults deliberated over the two choices, Pizza Hut or KFC, and decided on Pizza Hut. After all, there were other staples that could be eaten at Pizza Hut in addition to pizza.

It was lunchtime right now, and there were many people at Pizza Hut. Fortunately, there were still seating spots left.

"I'll take you guys shopping after we finish lunch." Ruan Xia looked around the surroundings. "I can see there's a lot of brand name stores at this mall. It's already the beginning of fall. Little Wang definitely won't be able to wear last fall's clothing. We have to buy him more clothes. Oh right, we have to buy him a few pairs of shoes too..."

She counted on her fingers the clothing that she wanted to buy for Little Wang. She even said that if they found suitable cotton clothing, they should buy that too in preparation. After all, the weather could change at any time. Little kids grew up and clothes from one year ago wouldn't fit. She also especially enjoyed dressing up Little Wang in handsome little outfits.

Song Tingshen was dazed. He rarely saw Ruan Xia like this. It could be said that he had never seen her like this before.

She was becoming more and more like a real mother. She would worry that Little Wang didn't have enough clothing and also worry that his clothes weren't warm enough. In the past, those things wouldn't concern her.

She was clearly just talking about a mundane activity that any family would have, but when Song Tingshen heard these words, he felt a sense of warmth that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Although he had said he accepted the form of marriage between Ruan Xia and himself, he still longed for a genuinely warm family.

"... socks, fall tops, fall pants, pajamas, etc have to be bought. Counting all these things up, there's a lot to buy." Ruan Xia looked at Song Tingshen. "You have to buy some clothes too. After all, you have to go out to socialize and network. You can't always wear the same few outfits. But there doesn't seem to me any men's clothing stores here. If we don't buy anything today, I'll buy it for you when we go back to the capital city."

As for herself... hehe. There was even more stuff she wanted to buy for herself ~.

Scarves, dresses, heels, boots, scarves! She couldn't forgo buying even one item! How many makeup sales counters did this mall have? Thinking of this, she wanted to buy everything and bring the mall back home!

Thinking of how she would buy, buy, buy after they were done eating, Ruan Xia almost couldn't sit still. Sure enough, there was nothing more thrilling than going on a shopping spree, especially when there was no shortage of money.

Ruan Xia cupped her face and sighed, "It's so nice to have money."

Song Tingshen laughed. "That doesn't sound tacky at all."

"Of course."