Chapter 155

Chapter 155 - If they had a daughter, she would probably look pretty and cute wearing these little skirts and shoes, right? (1)

Little Wang and Song Tingshen had the same goldfish nature. When Ruan Xia proposed going shopping at the mall today, not only did they not remember Ruan Xia's previous shopping spree, they happily agreed to her idea. They had obviously experienced going shopping once with Ruan Xia, but they had forgotten how miserable that experience was. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say they were giving it their all to keep her company.

After all, Ruan Xia had said she wanted to buy clothes for them. Whether one was four years old or in their thirties, neither of them would refuse new clothes, especially when someone offered to shop for them.

The clothes that Ruan Xia bought for Little Wang weren't expensive, but the fabrics were very comfortable to touch. It was the type that was suitable for little kids to wear. Although Little Wan was a bit overweight, he was very cute. He looked good in whatever he wore. In addition, since they were shopping during National Day Golden Week, many non-high end brands were on sale. What did a sale mean? From Ruan Xia's point of view, if you round it off, that was simply free money! How could she miss out on such a good thing?!

And so, she bought Little Wang five jackets, six pants, and a few sets of clothes to wear at home without taking a break. No need to mention her purchase of little things like socks and shorts. She also bought several pairs of shoes.

In the end, it was Little Wang that pulled on Ruan Xia's hand and said, "Mom, it's enough. If you buy too much, I won't be able to wear them all."

It was true that she got plenty of spoils of war. Just as Ruan Xia was about to leave, she caught sight of a girl's outfit. She sighed. It would be nice if Little Wang was a girl. It would be even better if the original owner had given birth to a set of twins, a son and a daughter.

Little girl's clothes were truly too cute. Whether it was looking at a little skirt or a pair of small shoes, people couldn't tear themselves away from it.

Song Tingshen had resigned himself to being a porter. He was carrying big and small bags and standing by the side with Little Wang to wait for Ruan Xia.

Ruan Xia was holding a small and cute girl's shoe and couldn't tear her gaze away from it.

Little Wang tugged Song Tingshen's pants. He helplessly asked, "She wouldn't want to buy that too, right? There's no little girl in our family. What does mom want to do?"

"I don't know." Song Tingshen was also very helpless.

He had told others that he wasn't thinking about having another child, but this sight was making him reconsider.

He hadn't wanted another child because his relationship with Ruan Xia wasn't good in the past. Outsiders didn't know, but he did. Little Wang was the only kid they would have.

But now, Song Tingshen wasn't sure what will happen in the future. It was true that he wanted to live a good life with Ruan Xia, and she had also become better. If the situation continued to develop in this direction, then who knows? Little Wang might have a little brother or sister in the future.

Once this thought budded in his mind, it was hard to toss it out. Song Tingshen also started looking at the cute and beautiful little skirts...

If he and Ruan Xia will have another child, he would want a daughter more than a son. Of course, if they had another son, he would like him too.

If they had a daughter, she would probably look pretty and cute wearing these little skirts and shoes, right?

Fortunately, Ruan Xia didn't stay here for long. If she didn't remember that Little Wang was a boy, she would have been tempted into buying a few small skirts.