Chapter 156

Chapter 156 - If they had a daughter, she would probably look pretty and cute wearing these little skirts and shoes, right? (2)

There were too many things to buy. Song Tingshen almost couldn't hold all of the big and small shopping bags. Even Little Wang was holding a few bags. Ruan Xia was like a little kid in a candy store. With the exception of a few highend brands, many brands were on sale. Ruan Xia wasn't born in a prestigious family, so for her, as long as the clothes design looked good, she would want to buy them. Whether or not those clothes were brand name clothing ranked second to her.

When Ruan Xia was trying on shoes, Song Tingshen and Little Wang were sitting on a nearby couch. While drinking the orange juice poured by a personal shopper, the adult and child looked as if they were ready to die.

Actually, no, it wasn't just them. Lots of people had come out today to shop during National Day Golden Week. Most of the boyfriends and husbands that had accompanied their girlfriends and wives shopping today had the same expressions as them.

"Shopping with mom is more tiring than going to kindergarten!" Little Wang's sigh was out-of-place for a little kid like himself. The amused personal shopper covered her mouth and smiled.

Song Tingshen also had a deep understanding of this. Shopping with Ruan Xia was more exhausting than working overtime several nights in a row or discussing several contracts.

However, they couldn't urge her to finish faster. After all, Ruan Xia had cleverly purchased clothes for them first before shopping for herself. If they pushed her now, what would she say to them?

She would definitely say that she had patiently shopped for them, so why couldn't they reciprocate with the same patience for her?

Thus, Little Wang and Song Tingshen chose to remain silent.

This showed that no matter what age, when it was time to observe and go along with their loved one's wishes, boys and men were very good at it.

Little Wang and Song Tingshen sighed at the same time.

The personal shopper had been paying attention to this father and son pair. After all, their face values were too high. She wanted to laugh just from watching their expressions and reactions. Other than bringing them orange juice and candy, she didn't know how to alleviate the pressures of these two people.

Could it be that Ruan Xia wasn't aware that this father and son pair didn't enjoy shopping with her? Of course she knew, but she didn't have a better way. When she went shopping, she needed someone to consult with and help her carry her bags.

Endure, they could only endure for her.

---

Ruan Xia continued shopping until 6PM. It was then that she finally felt sympathy for Song Tingshen and Little Wang. When she said, "Never mind, I bought everything that I should buy. We don't have to continue shopping," Little Wang jumped up and cheered. Song Tingshen was still reserved, but his expression looked a lot more relaxed following those words.

Ruan Xia looked at them coldly. "Look at you guys, so tired just from shopping with me. It's not like I made you guys walk a lot and you guys sit down as soon as we enter the store."

Little Wang's survival instinct was very strong. He quickly hugged Ruan Xia's waist. "Not at all! As long as mom is happy!"

Song Tingshen was holding at least ten shopping bags. It was a spectacular and eye-catching sight. Little Wang was holding three shopping bags that contained his socks and shorts. They were all light things. Ruan Xia was also holding several shopping bags.

Roughly calculating, although she definitely hadn't used up the full 100,000 yuan today, she had spent more than half of it.

The family of three decided to eat dinner at a restaurant in the mall. Right after coming out of an elevator, they heard a man's voice. "Song Tingshen? Is it really you?"

They met a man wearing casual clothing. He had a surprised expression.