Chapter 34 : Driving me insane..

Taehyung's POV

*Bang*

A loud bang interrupted as as we looked at the source of noise..

Aish! Just when we were about to ..

"Wait." Y/n placed a hand between us as I turned back to her .

"i think we should leave." She turned around and left leaving me in deep thoughts ..

And so what it is about you Y/n ? What is that drives me insanely insane ..
what is it that draws me closer to you , makes me want to protect you , hold you and kiss you ... i clicked my tongue in the disappointment from just now and followed her ..

JUNGKOOK's POV

"What the actual hell ! HOW DARE HE?!" I muttered under my breath as a growl erupted from my throat..

Brain : you keep loosing your chance one by one , if you keep on doing this , "That kim taehyung " will take her away

me; i dont care , she can do whatever she wants .
Brain: you dont care? Did you see yourself in the mirror? Look at how you are reacting right now.

Aghh! Why is this so hard y/n ?

Y/N's POV

What was taehyung trying to do earlier? Did he perhaps got the wrong idea?
I recalled the scene from earlier as my cheeks turned 3 shades of red..
He was soo close ..

An awkward silence surrounded us as we sat in the cafeteria

An awkward silence surrounded us as we sat in the cafeteria.. i narrowed my eyes towards his direction and noticed a slight blush on his cheeks too..

I bet he was thinking the same ..

"I"
"I"
We both said in unison

"You go first." He said
"No you go first." I bit my lip.

"Just forget it." He ruffled his hair which fell smoothly back on his forehead..