Chapter 69 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

As soon as Ken pulls up to the house, I see dead bodies everywhere. Getting out of the car with a gun in each hand, I immediately start shooting the last few people who are still alive.

If it were any other day, I would've took them down to the pit, but I can't do that. I don't have the time and patience for that shit. My eyes land on Charlotte, who is fighting with two men.

She twists one of the mens arms behind his back at an angle that makes it snap. After shoving him down to the floor, she turns back to the second man and dodges one of his punches.

It doesn't take long for her to have him in a choke hold and kill him right before she bends over the other guy and slices his throat.

As blood pours out of his throat, she stands up and turns to me with a proud smile, "You missed the fun."

Blood covers her clothes, bruises are already starting to form on her face and her bottom lip is busted. Despite that and some other wounds she probably has, she doesn't look out of breath or tired at all.

Charlotte is one of the best fighters that I know. She's small, which she uses as an advantage when she fights against other people.

"I need to find, Lily." I tell her, before quickly making my way towards the house.

She follows after me and we both head inside. It's not long before we find almost everyone else. Marcus is on his knees beside Theo, who is bleeding out on the ground. Maria is dead with a knife sticking out of the side of her neck.

Jenny is sitting by the stairs with her hands over a wound that she has. Jax is trying to stop Theos bleeding and V is standing above everyone, scanning the room.

Marcus has tears flowing out of his eyes as he talks to Theo, "I got you man. You're my brother. I'll save you, just like you saved me when my parents abandoned me."

"D- don't." Theo coughs out. "I l-love you bro."

Vanessa glances down at Theo before looking up at me with a sad expression. He isn't going to make it. His skin is pale and he can barely even move or talk. Even if there was a chance, he wouldn't live long enough to make it to the hospital.

Charlotte blows out a breath of air and walks up to Marcus before kneeling down beside him, "You should say goodbye to him, love."

Marcus ignores her and shouts at Jax, "You're not fucking doing it right!! Put more pressure on his damn wounds!" He pushes Jax's hands away and replaces them with his own hands, "I'll fucking do it myself!"

Charlotte places a hand on his shoulder with a sigh, "Marc-"

"Shut up!!! Shut the fuck up!!" He yells at her, causing her to quickly pull her hand away. "Just leave me alone. Leave me the fuck alone."

Charlotte looks at him with tears in her eyes before slowly standing up and walking over to Jenny, "I'm going to take Jenny and Lucky to the hospital. I made him stay in the car but they both need help."

Marcus looks up at Jax, "Quick, help me get Theo into the car too!!"

"Marcus..." Jax tiredly says, not moving an inch from his spot.

"Hurry up! Grab his fucking legs while I grab his upper body!" Marcus shouts, scrambling to pick up Theos body.

"Stop!!" Vanessa yells, making Marcus freeze and look up at her. "He isn't going to make it. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. If we put him in the car, he'll die before we even make it halfway to the hospital."

Jax sadly shakes his head and walks over to where Charlotte is at before picking up Jenny in his arms and carrying her out of the house. Charlotte follows behind him and also leaves the house just as Axel rushes into the room.