Part 5

In mm

Sanskar reaches mm. He is happy🙂 that her princess is safe. He is sad😥 that he cannot protect his princess& his angel in the past. He remembered how he& swara begged to those people who destroyed them in their previous life. How they asked goons to beat swara on her stomach. How her face shows pain. How they shot them? He remembered everything & everyone who betray them. In his previous he& swara just want peaceful life with their angel. They didn't want any properties. They just want love. But what they got betrayal from their love ones. He cried thinking about this. He have to make perfect plan to destroy them. They are powerful. He just 18 years old student. But he has brain of 25 years old sanskar. He knows everything about business& share market. First he has to join best college and search perfect part time job. This his first step towards their revenge.

In badi

bose house

After sanskar left swara sit on her bed think about her past life. In past her whole existence was fake. She was always support those fake people in past. She remembered how she& sanskar begged to those people who destroyed them in their previous life. How they asked goons to beat her on her stomach. How she feels pain in her stomach? Her physical pain is less compare to her mental pain. How her so called fake step sister shows her true face? How they shot them? She remembered everything & everyone who betray them. In her previous she& sanskar just want peaceful life with their angel. They didn't want any properties. They just want love. She just want her family love which she yearned in her childhood. But what she got betrayal from her so called family. She also cried thinking about this. She have to make a perfect plan to destroy them. She knows her prince will give perfect plan. But she also have to help her prince. She knows that they are powerful. She just 15 years old student. But she has brain of 23 years old swara. First she has to join best college and search perfect part time job to help her prince. Find her real parents. This her first step towards their revenge.

Screen freeze on sanskar& swara face