||19||

Classes had me bored out of my mind the next day.

To say I was tense would be an understatement. I just wanted to know when Aysen would make his move. Waiting wasn't good for my heart. It was stressing me the hell out.

A punch to the face drew me back into the training.

"Whoa—dude! Are you ok?! Are you even here today?" one of my classmates, Kiu Hoshigura, basically shouted, "I never get punches in on you!"

"Sorry, guess I was somewhere else," I apologised to him. He shot me a concerned look.

"Are you ok?" he asked again, I shrugged, "did something happen?"

"Crazy ex," I replied.

"Oh man, I hear you," he rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh, I gave him a questioning look, "I dated this girl during middle school and broke up with her right before our first year because I just wasn't feeling it anymore, y'know? She started to like follow me around everywhere and when I started dating Kari in support, she totally blackmailed her and forced her to stop dating me."

"For some reason I don't think she stopped dating you for reasons belonging to your ex," I said as I watched him flick his hair back and mutter something about him being 'so totally handsome' and 'no girl can resist this charm'.

"Well anyway, what's up with yours?" he asked.

"My ex came all the way from America, dragged his comatose brother and my best friend over alongside him and is now after me," I replied.

"That's rough, buddy," he patted me on my back, "that's like, totally worse than my issues."

"And what issues are those?" I asked, slightly fed up with this conversation.

This is exactly why I don't like working with this idiot.

"I'm just way too handsome. Everyone wants a piece of this. You know you're a total love rival too, right?" he grinned, "all the ladies want you."

"Yeah well I'm gay so they can't have me, plus I've promised myself to someone else," I replied, looking away and catching sight of Tamaki sparing with Hatsuharu Mahru, a close friend of mine. Actually, he's my neighbour (though he hasn't appeared in the story at all because the author was way too lazy to create new characters at the beginning of the story), I met him when I first came for the entrance exam. He... spilt coffee all over me on my way out.

"Oh hoh~?" Hoshigura slung his arm around my shoulders, "Hatsuharu, huh?"

"What? Ew. No. You couldn't be any more wrong!" I pushed him off me.

"Whoa—then that means—! Whoa, dude! Tamaki Amajiki?!" he grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me like I was sleeping or something, "you seriously have aims. That guy is so nervous that he makes people around him nervous. I honestly don't understand how you, Togata and Hado can actually stand beside him or do anything with him, really."

"I'd like you to rethink what you just said," I narrowed my eyes at him, "and then decide whether it was a good thing to say."

"It's the truth though, man," he shrugged, "the guy gives me anxiety when I have to spar against him. Sure, he's strong and that freaks me the hell out, but his constant nervousness really pushes me over the edge."

I grabbed his wrist (since one hand was still basically glued to my shoulder) and then smiled at him.

"You're the bane of my existence," I said before pivoting, pushing back so his front was against my back and then dragged him over, not even bothering to attempt to make his fall even slightly lighter. He landed with an 'oof', and a wheeze and I dusted my hands before turning around and walking away.