3|Divination Class

Reader's POV

"(y/n)!"

I fell of my bed, hitting my head hard on the floor.

"What was that for Padma?" I yawned.

"Hurry up lazy bones!" she told me. "It's almost 7:30! You don't want to be late for breakfast!"

I sprung up from my bed like a kangaroo, and headed to the bathroom with a towel and my school robes. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, headed back, and changed quickly.

"Hey wait for me!" I bellowed, my hair still wet from the shower as I chased after Padma and Lisa.

The three of us managed to head down to the Great Hall, and to my relief, breakfast hadn't started yet. We were soon met by our House Ghost, The Grey Lady.

"Good morning Ms. Bell, Ms. Patil, Ms. Turpin!" she said cheerily.

"Good morning Miss!" we all said in a chorus.

Then, out of nowhere, a piece of parchment flew right unto my face.

"What the hell?" I hissed.

"Timetables." said Terry Boot, a fellow Ravenclaw in our year who happened to be giving timetables to other housemates.

I then spotted Harry and who seemed to be looking at Hermione's timetable.

"Er, excuse me Padma, I think I'll have breakfast with the Gryffindors, if you don't mind." I said awkwardly to Padma, pointing towards the Gryffindor table.

"It's fine." Padma smiled at me.

I walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hey guys what's up?" I greeted them, sitting down and grabbing a bowl of cereal.

"Hey there (y/n)." said Harry.

"Here," said Ron. "Show her this."

Harry passed Hermione's timetable to me. I dropped my jaw as I read it.

"Hermione," I frowned, scanning her timetable again and again. "You've got ten subjects today! How can you attend all those classes?"

"Don't worry (y/n). Professor Mcgonagall and I've fixed it all." said Hermione, flashing a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. "Just look! Divination at 9:00, then after that, you're attending Muggle Studies with me at 9:00 as well, and after that, 9:00, Arithamancy."

"How are you supposed to be in three classes at once?" Ron chuckled.

"Don't be silly," Hermione said shortly. "Of course I won't be in three classes at once."

Harry, Ron and I had blank expressions on our faces. Hermione should have been put in Ravenclaw, I thought to myself, Studious like a Ravenclaw, but how in the world would she attend all those classes at once?

Harry's POV

We soon chatted as we ate breakfast. Once we had finished eating, the Hall started to empty as the other students started to head off towards their first lesson.

"Well, I have to go now, I've got Ancient Runes this morning. Bye!" said (y/n) cheerfully, leaving the table and heading off with the other Ravenclaws.

"Bye!" we all said at once.

"We'd better go," said Ron, checking his timetable. "Divination's at the top of the North Tower. It'll take us ten minutes to get there."