Acting on love.

You stupidly decided to drag Louis out on a walk into the forest without checking the weather forecast.

So, half way through the walk it was fair to say you got a bit of a shock as the heavens literally opened from above and water cane pouring down.

The both of you were completely soaked through, hair dripping wet, not a single strand dry.

Your clothes were dripping themselfs, probably enough water coming off them to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool alone.

Skin all wrinkled and pruned and coloured with cool toned colours from the bitter evening air.

You both decided to just walk and not waste your energy running when it was clear the water would just drench you anyway.

So you kept strolling through the forest, you occasionally slipping and falling in the mud and Louis laughing at you and not helping you up.

So when the one time Louis fell over came, it's safe to say you spared no time in laughing in his face for revenge.

HIS POV (present):

I was still on the floor when I looked up at y/n to see her laughing at me.

I would be mad but i couldn't help but to fall in a trance looking at her.

Her hair was wet but still beautiful and her skin was glowing due to the moisture and the redness on her cheeks from the cold.

Her eyelashes looking longer from the water that had landed on them and her lips looking plump from biting them to try and stop herself from laughing so much.

Her clothes clinging to her body in the most perfect way, displaying all of her beautifully sculpted curves.

Every part of her is gorgeous.

The stretch marks she hates so much. The cellulite I love to caress to make sure she knows I love them.

The space in between her thighs where she feels there needs to be a gap.

Her hair that she so desperately wants to change no matter how pretty it looks.

The size of her thighs that she hates and always feels the need to change.

Everything about her has me in complete awe.

I feel the overwhelming urge to kiss her deeply coming over me and this time I can't stop it. We haven't kissed properly before, only small and quick pecks on the cheeks and lips but never more than that.

I want to show her what love feels like, I want to channel as much as my affection over to her in a way that words could never explain.

So that's what I do.

I abruptly stand up and walk over to her quickly.

Cupping her cheeks and slamming my lips onto hers. Backing her up onto one of the nearest trees.

The moment our lips connect I can feel the change in our relationship. How much deeper and more meaningful it's become.

I can't stop it and I most certainly don't want to stop it. She makes my knees go weak.

YOUR POV (present):

He stands up quickly and comes storming over to you before engulfing your face in his slightly chilled hands and pressing you up against a tree all before you can realise what's happening.

You've always been scared to kiss like this. Always scared he wouldn't want too and that you're putting too much of yourself onto him and you've never wanted to suffocate him. You care for him too much for that.

But him kissing you like this is so much more than what you thought it would be. It has exceeded your expectations massively and stunned you to a complete loss of words as you pull away, him leaning his forehead on yours.

He makes your knees absolutely weak.

-

Hehe that was cute.

Requested by: -sunk1ssed 

Give me or send me your requests.

Remember you are beautiful, always.

The insecurities I used here are insecurities of my own so if you feel the same way just remember how gorgeous you are inside and out and don't let anybody, including yourself otherwise.

I love you, so much💜💜.

-Nina

(Halloween one at midnight GMT hehehehe)