childe ❧ tease

"oh, so you do like me~"

childe / tartaglia x readerfluff ❧ childe teases you

fluff childe teases you

.

"Oho— so you do like me~"

A blush scattered across your face as you quickly glanced away from the orange-haired male. How the hell did he find out—

"N-No, I don't." You stuttered the words out, this certainly did not help the circumstances. You took a quick glance at the Harbinger, a teasing smirk on his stupid (attractive) face.

"Oh~? You don't?" He pouted slightly, scooting himself closer to you.

Childe was your superior and the two of you were surveying Liyue under the orders of the Tsaritsa. You honestly would've preferred working with La Signora than Childe.

The two of you were sitting at a tea parlor near Stone Gate and simply observing the environment when he suddenly brought up the fact that you had a crush on him.

"S-Shut it," you muttered, looking away again. You took a sip of the tea that the two of you had gotten, the liquid went down rather harshly.

Childe placed his chin into the palm of his hand, chuckling softly at you. "Oh (y/n), you're too cute."

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Please stop... I'm sure the Tsaritsa would appreciate you working diligently rather than flirting with me."

Childe tapped his face with a sly smirk on his lips. "But we're not in Snezhnaya are we? So let's enjoy ourselves here in Liyue."

His free hand reached over to yours, gently placing his hand over yours. You shot him a warning glare but of course, Childe was not phased in the slightest bit.

"(y/n)~"

"What do you want?" You shot him another glare before sipping on the oolong tea. Childe pouted at your coldness towards him. "You're so mean to me~?"

You sighed heavily, "Childe— please, we're on a mission."

The Harbinger frowned, "a mission in which you're supposed to be my lover remember?" You flinched, recalling the Tsaritsa telling you the news.

Pink dusted across your cheeks as Childe laughed at your flustered expression. A dark chuckle escaped his lips.

"Don't worry~ I won't tease you too much."