blossoming

blossoming
/ˈblɒs(ə)m/
verb
gerund or present participle: blossoming
mature or develop in a promising or healthy way.

blossoming/ˈblɒs(ə)m/verbgerund or present participle: blossomingmature or develop in a promising or healthy way

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday February 12th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I cannot believe you've never been here before." Soraya chuckled shaking her head.

"We didn't do family outings when I was younger."

"Okay but even as you grew up you didn't ever wanna come here?" Cheyenne pondered leaning forward on the steering wheel. Soraya noticed that's just how she drives.

Soraya shook her head no turning off her phone as she looked at it to check the time, "what's the point?"

"Girl you not being forreal, i love to sit in the open like this."

"Yea cause all that water and people nope ian feeling it." Cheyenne laughed, noticing how Soraya had began talking less 'proper' and seemed to be getting more comfortable.

"Yeen even have a swimsuit, ugh unbelievable." Cheyenne said cocking her head.

"Whatever, I told you I'm not going in that or near that water anyways." Cheyenne rolled her eyes knowing she was definitely going to get her in the water.

"Whatever you say because you most certainly are." Cheyenne replied inwardly, Soraya knew she was staying in the seat she was currently in though so she didn't care.

"I don't like feeling afloat." Soraya scowled as Cheyenne did nothing but laugh.

"Babygirl I do not care, you're sweet sexy ass is going to be sitting in that water in 3 2 1." Cheyenne made a swift turn causing the passengers to fall left as the beach came into view.

Soraya gasped feeling amazed, she didn't know it would look so beautiful.

Cheyenne cheesed watching Soraya's facial expression as she peered out the window to see everyone in swimming suits of some sort sitting on the grass.

"I used to come up here alla time, with ma frens of course." Soraya stiffly nodded to show she heard her.

"They were all way older than me, they all did some shit like drugs or sum. They brought me onto allat shit, they fucked up my life in the sense of my education." Cheyenne explained, "Peer pressure was a bitch." she scoffed shaking her head.

"You always feel like you gotta prove yo self, don't wanna pussy out so you act like you can handle it." Soraya mumbled looking down fiddling with her fingers.