9. Kakashi's Boyfriend? Will They Marry?

You watched Kakashi walk away. You were drained of air slouching down. You watched Kakashi tell the children of the true objective of the match.

Back then you couldn't control your abilities as finely. But now you could probably take Minato down. You watched as they all were scared of what Kakashi's would do. Being relieved to find out they passed.

You moved forward laughing gently.

"You all did well. Though, you have to know that you could never beat Kakashi like this."

Their eyes widened at the thought before your held onto your hat. Trying to hide your face. Before throwing it to the side.

"And so I tell you know. One day you three will all be able to beat him. Even me."

They all nodded with happiness. As you looked to Kakashi.

"Care to show them what I mean?"

"I don't feel like getting my but kicked."

"Come on. I'll go easy on ya."

He sighed before holding a Kunai in front of him. You drew a few Shuriken. He began to move striking at you. You dodged with ease. Bed rw grabbing his right arm. Pulling him to his side. Kicking him away slightly.

He stopped himself with his feet. He held one hand to his side. Chakra began to swirl in his hand. With lightning spreading from it.

"Lightning blade!"

You did the same holding a ball of shakra beside you. With roots and trees swirling around it.

"Wood Omen!"

You yelled moving forward. Kakashi did the same. You both began to move towards each other. Kakashi had struck you. With a root of tree being destroyed. You appeared behind him. Stopping your attack before it reached him.

"Dummy strike."

You landed on the ground. With the three looking towards you in awe. You bowed to Kakashi. You looked to them with a smile.

"Well that's all. Once you figure out your chakra nature's. I will show you a few techniques. Any questions?"

Sakura raised her hand up quickly. You pointed to her with a smile.

"Lord 5th. Will you marry Kakashi-senpai?"

You blushed before Kakashi pulled his head in. His book hid his face. Before looking to you.

"Well he hasn't proposed yet."

"Hey!"

You exclaimed pinching him away. You collected yourself before smiling brightly.

"Well I have to buy a ring. And if you'd like. I'd appreciate your assistance."

Her eyes shined brightly. So did Naruto's for some reason. You waved goodbye. Quickly running around. Watching the new age of Shinobi. You felt as if. They would be far more powerful in the future.

Some may even surpass even you. Though that would be hardly the truth. Anyway you finally finished looking at all these shinobi.

Arriving back at your office. Much to your dismay. There were a few papers on top of your desk.

You picked them finding a little note on top.

Please approve these.

-Shizune

You chuckled before looking through them. It was a while lotta nothing. Just a few papers for some sorta event. You didn't rely pay much attention to. Thinking that it was a wedding or something. It may have been a bit odd. But it didn't involve you.

You placed these papers in a tray labeled "Out." You say down. Lighting a new cigarette.

Placing it within the boundaries of your lips. Gently clasping your lips on it. Inhaling the intoxicating aroma. Letting it sit within you for a while. Finally letting it escape from your mouth.

You smiled enjoying the smell of smoke. Continuing on with this process a few more times. Your legs propped against the desk. It felt like you could do this all day.

You dug into your desk. Pulling out Makeout- Paradise.

Your eyes trailed all over the book. You started a new joint. With the book making you blush with it's description.

That's was when the clock started to ring.

"Already 5? Shizune!"

You yelled with the girl bursting through the door.

"Yes Lord 5th?"

"Call it a night."

"Ok sir!"

She yelled bowing and moving away. You picked your Hokage hat up. Placing it on your head. Trying to move quickly to your home.

Before you reached your home. You heard a quick noise behind your back.  You pulled your eye patch away. Your sharingan opened looking around. You quickly dodged an attack. You sighed at the sight.

"Why does everyone just wanna fight me?"

Guy appeared trying to strike at you. You dodged quickly. You caught his leg. Striking him with your leg. He hit the wall hard. Cracking and sending a few pieces flying away from it.

He coughed out blood before landing on the ground.

"Are you ok Guy?"

"Of course I am!"

He exclaimed with his hand forming a thumbs up.

"I just wanted to come by. It's been a long time since I've been here!"

He exclaimed grabbing you around your neck. Leading you back to your home. He smiled before opening the door.

"Surprise!"

Your eyes widened at the sight of all of your old friends. Kakashi stood in the middle waving gently. You felt faint. Falling back into Guys shoulder.

You awoke on your sofa with everyone looking concerned to you. You laughed awkwardly before waving to everyone.

"Hello everyone. What's everyone doing here?"

"It's your 12th anniversary!"

You hid back all the worry you were having. You didn't even remember that it was today. Kakashi picked you up. A blush on his cheeks before kissing your forehead.

His head sink down to your ear.

"You forgot didn't you?"

You laughed awkwardly. With your hands wrapped around his waist.

"Yes yes. I the great 5th Hokage forgot about our anniversary."

Before you knew it. Kakashi kissed you. With everyone all awing at the sight. He pulled away with a light chuckle.

AN: Yo, yo. My readers. It's that time of the story. Where I create a beautiful 2000ish worded one shot. Dedicated to the 100 readers. So expect that soon.

#1000