[33] Ahh-Chu

"And you know what I absolutely hate? I just hate the fact that I love you so much"

.

.

Oh no. Oh no its coming.
.

.
*ahh-chu* I bought my hands up to cover my nose and mouth. Jesus, kill me now!!

This is so embarrassing that I can't even open my eyes to see his reaction. "I'm so sorry, oh my god I'm so sorry" I said while squeezing my eyes closed.

Suddenly I heard his laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA" he rolled off from top of me to the bed and hid his face with his hands.

He was laughing so hard that at some points his laugh went silent and then again high pitch.

"Stop laughing you doofus" I said grabbing a feather pillow and hitting him with it.

He didn't stop laughing though "HAHA Holy shit, Kiara, you're so damn cute HAHA"

I hit him again, harder this time "Please stop.... this so embarrassing" I buried my face into a pillow and screamed.

Slowly he stopped, "oww my...cheeks hurt from laughing so much" he said while cupping his face.

He crawled near me and slowly held the pillow; that had my face buried in it, by the edge. "Kiara.." he called out while slowly pulling the pillow down.

"You okay?" He asked
"Are you?" I replied back while narrowing my eyes.

He chuckled "yes I am.. but I don't think you are"

"What do you mean" I asked. He gently placed his hand on my forehead then said "you're burning up"

Why is he being so sweet with me?

"Is it because you ran out of the swimming pool, out in the.... chilly weather?" He said while looking down at his lap "I'm so sorry, cupcake" he knew that was the only logical reason for the fever.

I cupped his face and held his eye level "Its not only your fault, I overreacted.... I'm sorry" he had this softness in his eyes that I made me want to hold him in my arms forever.

"Let me make you hot soup"

"You can cook?!!"

"I can do a lot more than you can imagine, kitten..." he winked at me while turning around and walking to the kitchen.

Oh, of course he had everything in his room. It's gigantic.

Since he was in the other sub-room, I got cozy in the blanket while watching tv as I heard his phone ring for a text message.

*beep beep*

Well.. I'm not gonna check it. No. No. No don't.

Ooo it's from Blair...

Devil Kiara: See it, see it. You know you want to
Angel Kiara: Noooo don't. Privacy Kiara, don't.