Walks In The Forest(ch.14)

You got dressed - nothing special, a dark green oversized t-shirt, tucked into a short black denim skirt with a chunky belt. You had your black leather boots on, with black tights and an oversized black zip up hoodie. You put on a bunch of silver chains and necklaces and a bit of concealer on your bruise. Once again spraying your perfume before leaving. When you got to the common room, you saw that Regulus was on the couch reading. I haven't actually spoken to him today, we'll just make it quick. Sitting down next to him, he immediately noticed you- putting down his book.

" I heard about your fight"

" Oh yeah, about that, i apologise if any of your friends were harmed when i nearly killed them. I honestly don't know what came over me" you said sarcastically, chuckling.

"I can't believe you " he said angrily

" What?"

"Ever since you started hanging out with that filthy little mud blood you've changed. You need to start acting like a proper Slytherin" He spat. His words shocked you, he'd never spoken to you like that before

"You can not tell me what to do and as far as i'm concerned i can hang out with anyone i want."

" Y/n i am just looking out for you here. I doubt your parents would like to know their daughter is friends with a mud blood"he scoffed

" Do NOT call her that and if it bothers you that much then go and tell my parents. I'm sure they'd love to know all about it, they hate me as it is so please go ahead." You exclaimed, standing up and walking to the exit of the common room.

" And where exactly are you going? " he questioned also standing up

"Out" you said before whirling around to face him " With your brother" You could see that last comment hurt him, but you didn't care. You spun on your heels and walked to the great hall. When you got there Sirius was already there, leaning against a wall. He waited for you for over 20 minutes. Fucks sake i bet she's not even gonna show up. He thought, until seeing you walk towards him. Obviously she looks amazing, maybe i'm a bit underdressed, what am i thinking it's a fucking walk in the woods not a fashion show. Though if it was, i'd always be the best dressed. 

"Thought you wasn't gonna show up" he chuckled standing up properly

"Yeah, sorry got held up" you sighed, he raised an eyebrow in concern." doesn't matter "

"Well i know what will cheer you up"

"Hm let me guess, what could it be?" you said sarcastically as he grabbed your hand pulling you in the direction to go outside.

" A lovely walk in the forest and to make it even better, you're going with me" he said swinging his and your intertwined hands.

"I'm surprised that you even offered to come with me, didn't think you were the type to go on walks "

"What? That's nonsense i am totally one for going on walks, mostly when it's pitch black and i can't see anything. Siriusly" he said sarcastically before grinning- you rolled your eyes." No, i actually like going on a nice walk now and then, especially when i'm being accompanied by such a beauty like you" he said cornily.

"You're so-"

"Charmingly handsome, amazingly talented, humorously intelligent" he interrupted

"Actually i was going to say that you're so cringe worthy."

" ouch" he said faking being hurt"That hurt" You chuckled, enjoying the silence that settled between the two of you as you left the castle together. It wasn't awkward just peaceful.