5.2 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World

Piper sat down on the chair by the big dining table and looked over at her new parents seriously. Her parents were pretty good looking but they carried this pretentious aura, making her dislike them immediately. They also gave her a quick glance before scoffing coldly. 

Aiya, look at them changing their love for Blair so quickly after finding out she's a water mage. Honestly, who wants parents like them, only caring about power. 

Briar soon came to the table and their parents' faces turned bright. They looked at Briar with a big smile and said, "Briar honey, come sit here next to us. We told the chef to cook your favorite dish today. Have a taste"

Piper chuckled as she looked at Briar. Briar sat down next to the duchess, while Piper was sitting on the other end of the table, furthest away from everyone. 

Look at how happy she is. Just a week ago they treated her like shit, but she seems to have forgotten all of that. Humans are so funny, don't you agree PINK?

[Yeah, but aren't you human too?]

... PINK I have long transcended to that above humans. I am a GOD, don't insult me like this.

There she goes again with her mood swings. GOD? Lol, sure. Hah... I should just find a new host

"Blair, how is it going with your studies?" The father asked with an uninterested face. He used to hail her as a genius, but now she was nothing more than dust.

"Good. Better than that pig sitting there at least." Piper scoffed as she looked at Briar. Briar never had good grades and blamed that on Blair for bullying her. It was just an excuse since Briar was just too lazy to study and didn't want to work hard for her grades. Blair wasn't the nicest person on Earth but at least she worked hard for her status and she didn't accept anything for free.

"BLAIR! Don't call your sister that!" Mr. Father shouted and slammed the table. Briar looked down with tears in her eyes. 

"Why not? I'm Blair so you call me Blair, she's a pig so I call her pig. What's wrong with that?" Piper leaned back on her chair and pushed her plate of food away, "Anyway, I'm moving away from this kingdom soon so you won't ever see me after this"

"What do you mean?" They all looked at her with shock. What did she mean by moving?

"You don't like me anyway so I might as well move. I'll visit you after I become famous, don't worry. When I do, don't expect to get anything from me since I'm cutting all ties with you" Piper wanted to travel this new world and become a powerhouse. More importantly, she wanted to find him and she couldn't do that in this pig shed.

"Blair, stop joking around and eat your food," Mrs. Mother said as she looked at her rebellious daughter, "You won't be able to survive"

"Shut up old hag. I might've used your money until now, but I can still survive by myself. I hate the smell of dirty pigs so I'd rather die in the wilderness than staying here." Piper rose from the chair and walked away without looking back, "I was going to move in a few days, but I decided to go now. You're too annoying"

The rest of her family were staring at her with slight anger and shock. First, she insulted them and acted like a barbarian. Secondly, she was moving. It was too much information to take in all at once. Even though they acted mad, they were still a little happy that this daughter of theirs was moving. She was a useless water mage anyway and had a bad attitude, unlike their other powerful daughter. They quickly went back to eating and acted like the previous event never occurred.

"Is the food good, Briar?" The duchess asked sweetly.

Briar looked at the door her sister had left from  before turning back to her mom, "Yes mom"