Chapter 4 - Glam

Semi-Edited

"Welcome everyone to the first day on the set of Endessley!" Liam exclaimed at the front of the meeting room, where the whole cast is gathered

"Welcome everyone to the first day on the set of Endessley!" Liam exclaimed at the front of the meeting room, where the whole cast is gathered. I'm currently sitting at the front of the room next to Chris. It's bright and early in the morning, and I feel exhausted. I have no idea how I even managed to get up from my comfy, fluffy bed this morning when my alarm clock rudely woke me up.

But here I am on the first day of filming with the whole crew.

I'm anxious, I mean who wouldn't be?

I have a huge fan base of people relying on me to make Sky amazing.

What if I don't act up to their expectations?

What if they hate me as Sky, and want someone better and prettier?

I know me and Chris are well-known actors by now, but we still have a lot of pressure on our shoulders, to satisfy these feisty, yet demanding fans.

"The first scene that we're filming is the first scene that Lola and Chris are in together," Liam said with a stern look on his face, he glanced his eyes over to everyone in the room, before finally glancing over at me and Chris.

"You too practice and rehearse as I asked you too?"

"Yes sir," Chris said with a slight nod of his head.

"Great, then your chemistry should be stronger than it was before then," he said with an approved look at the too of us.

"Now what we need to do before we start filming is do hair and makeup. Everyone that's acting today will be in the makeup room in 10 minutes, getting all glammed up for the cameras. After the makeup and hair crew is done, you'll be directed to the studio you'll be working in. I want an amazingly productive day, alright everyone."

With a yes and a nod of our heads, we all headed to the "Glam" room to get ready.

Filming a movie is a huge process, and most of the time the scenes are not filmed in order. There are different rooms with different setups for the movie, for example like the Kitchen, family room, and Skys bedroom. Different scenes are filmed at the same time because not all actors are in the same scenes together, that way the movie is out and edited faster for the viewers.

Me and Chris are filming the first time that we met each other today. The setting is at Sky's house with her parents, Sky doesn't like the idea of a dangerous person living under the same roof as her. Long story short Sky and Oliver don't hate each other like those cliche books and movies, they get along. Their friends, until they're not. But you'll find out what happens later, it's a pretty messy love story.

"Can we have Lola and Chris in studio four?" Liam yelled through the intercom that was mounted on the ceiling of the glam room.

"Alright doll perfect timing I'm all done, I'll see you tomorrow good luck."