24. Just Playing Around!

A/N: Imagine them as Noah and Sienna ;)

Noah's P.O.V

Well, there she stood smiling at me while I gawked at her like a creep! Quite a first impression Noah!

"Umm hi Noah! Didn't know you were coming!" Sienna said, but her words went unheard by my brain as I still tried to overcome by the shock. 

She wore a casual black faded jeans and knotted beige top. Her hair was open with a small clip attached on side. She managed to look smoking hot even in the most simple outfit!

"It's really cute but you might wanna say something!" Olivia whispered lightly as I heard her faint laugh. 

I cleared my throat as I said, "Yeah! Uh I umm... I came for the English project, you know? I didn't know you were gonna pass by!" 

"Oh yeah! That project is a real pain in the ass! I was partnered up with Jake, the guy whom you saw that day Olivia? He actually helped me a lot! Public speaking is not exactly my forte! Jake even made the project less boring with his stupid banter! I didn't even realize when, but we both finished up the entire thing!" She explained cheerfully as I dug my nails in my palm.

Why was it affecting me so much? Even Olives and I worked together, so we of course spent time together! That doesn't mean either of us developed feelings for each other! Aiden was so desperate to get Amelia off his back that he already finished all the work in one time, not wanting to spend even one more minute extra with her!

"Well, he certainly might have been fun to do the project with! Anyways, that is what friends are for right? By the sound of that, he seems like a real friend of yours!" I grinned, emphasizing on friends.

"It totally is! He is a great friend! Anyways, the real deal why I am here because Olivia here, she called me today to discuss something... something important. So I didn't know you were gonna be here too!" She shrugged lightly as she grinned.

I didn't even hear the whole thing. I was more focused on my heart jumping in excitement when she also referred to Jake as a friend only! Take that sucker! You remain friend zoned!

"Oh! I actually confused the time! My mistake, sorry guys! But we can still hang out, can't we? That would be fun! Unless, any of you got any problem?" Olives asked innocently, but I could make out the faint smirk she struggled to hide.

"I don't really have a problem..." Sienna smiled while my heart sped up a little. I need to get control over my fucking body and hormones!

"Well great! Noah? I don't think you have a problem?" Olives smiled as she kept her hands on her hips and faced towards me.

"I... No actually yeah but-" She cut me short with her gleeful claps as she exclaimed, "Perfect! We all can do something, can't we?" 

"Well I have car racing games, high level!" Olives said as she pointed towards the cabinet beside her television. 

"Car racing?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Car racing? Car racing means racing of cars!" Olivia said as if she was talking to a fucking toddler.

"Really?! I didn't know that! Thanks Olives!" I scowled at her as she pointed her tongue at me.

"Olives, you completely sure you are 19 years old?" I asked, fake concern lacing my tone. I heard a cough from Sienna as she poorly stifled a laugh. I winked at her as she blushed and looked away. 

Suddenly I jolted lightly as I felt my face come in contact with a pillow. "The fuck?!" I exclaimed as I looked at a quite amused looking Olives.