1-5

Once a woman in a long cape who told she was Mcgonagall had finished telling us about the houses we were lead into the great hall were we stood waiting for our names to be called There were a few names then i heard

WEASLEY GINNY

"Hmm another weasley I know where to put you GRYFFINDOR" the hat siad

I smiled at Ginny as she walked over to the gryffindor table I thoughts were broken by my name being yelled and the head master made a speech about me moving from beauxbaton to hogwarts then I heard it

WEASLEY Y/N

" hmm another Weasley lets see definitely not kind enough to be a hufflepuff" it siad

That's rude you know i thought

"You do know I can read your thought"the hat called out

Do you think I care

"Well not ravenclaw either so it must be SLYTHERIN"

I looked over to the gryffindor table and saw my brothers faces in shock I was the first Weasley to be put into a different house the hall was silent all very one heard was Ron's comment "well moms gonna kill her" I rolled my eyes and took a seat next a girl with short black hair "hello my name is pansy Parkinson" she said "oh your a pureblood what's your take on mudbloods" I asked her which seemed to gain her attaention "I hate them" she told me "well then pansy I think we will be good friends as long as we have the same thought about blood purety" she smiled I turned my head to see my name being called by brother "what do you want" I spat "you have to tell our parents they will be disappointed I'm surprised if they let you back home" "don't you have some stupid fucking prefect duties or something Percy" I hissed venomously causing the twins to laugh.

The head master spoke about some guy named Tom riddle and then told us to eat soon enough there
I was then interrupted by my name being called again "hey weasley weasley" "yes malfoy what do you want" "I I want to congratulate you on becoming a slytherin father will be very happy"he smirked "you know him"pansy asked "ye I had a run in with him and his father when I called granger a mudblood" we both started laughing she then introduced me to daphne and millicent who were also pureblood girls we all got on really well.

"Lets go back to the dorms" the prefect siad and we all got up and left we stood outside a painting and siad the password 'pureblood' and saw the most beautiful room it was green and black and had a beautiful green fire the prefect told us that the girls dorms were on the left and boys on the right when I got there I saw my name on a private room and went it I saw a huge bed in the middle of the room with a black marble bathroom on the opposite side and a window that over looked the black lake.

I was about to go brush my teeth when I heard knocking on my door I opened it to see pansy millicent and daphne in there pajamas "come in" I told them the whole night we played games and just spoke turns out we are all part of the sacred 28 and think the same about mudbloods and bloodpurety and status is was about 12:30 when they went back to there room and I sat in my bed and fell asleep excited for the next day.