Adrinette Fluff(Not my story)

Hey! More Adrinette fluff from they same story XD they just came out with anew chapter here is the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/19793959/chapters/66591541 also sorry I did not update last night, I was still stuck on homework and then it was 12am so I listen to Ariana Grande's new album ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! Go stream it ;) Lol im on my lunch break right now so I think I will publish 2 or 3 chapters right now and maybe more today since its FRIYAY!!! Anyway imma stop being annoying enjoy! Also I would right this a 3/10 there are some sin-ish jokes (barely any) but it is mostly fluff and Adrien talking about his early life problems.

Adrien had just finished his Mandarin lesson when he got the call from Chloe.

"Hey Chlo, what's up?" He asked as he mindlessly flipped through a magazine on his lap.

"Nothing much. Thought I'd check in on you." She said but he could tell by her voice that she was calling with ulterior motives. "So...you feeling okay?"

"Okay how?" he asked, suspicious, "If there's something you want to know, Chloe, just ask me."

"Are you feeling that way again?" She sighed, "I know that the last time we talked about this we were twelve but you seem kind of off lately."

"I don't know why you would think that. I'm fine." Adrien said. His mind flashed back to his conversation with Lila in the car. Lila was out Marinette today. Adrien glanced back at the picture of his girlfriend on his desk. "Did Marinette ask you to call me?"

"What? Dupain-Cheng? Call me? That's ridiculous!" Chloe stated in her totally believable voice of indignation, "Why would I ever talk to your little bakery girlfriend when I have much more important things to do with my time?"

"Chloe, you're a terrible liar." Adrien grinned but it quickly fell, "You and Marinette have also been getting along better lately so it's not out of the realm of possibility that you can now hold a mature conversation with her. Now please, did she tell you to check on me?"

"Of course not!" Chloe was sticking to her guns.

"Chloe..."

"Fine. She called me. Lila told her something that you apparently told her and now they're both worried and frankly so am I. Is something going on? You have to tell me if there is."

"Nothing like that. I was talking to Lila and trying to empathize with her and it brought back some painful memories." Adrien said. "But I swear that was it. I'm not having those thoughts again. I swear."

"Then I think you had better let the other girls in your life know. I know it's hard to talk about and maybe you don't think it applies anymore since you're like sixteen now but..." There was a long pause on Chloe's end as she thought of what to say. "Marinette is the goodiest goodie two-shoes on the face of the planet. If there's anyone that you can talk to about this stuff it'll be her. So, y'know, do that."

"Told you you were warming up to her." That satisfied dorky grin was back on Adrien's face and it bled into his voice.

"Only because I don't need her calling me up every time you get a frowny face." Chloe protested. No matter how much she was actually progressing she was still reluctant to completely leave the safety blanket of superiority she had held for so long.

After a beat Chloe's voice turned softer. "She loves you for you. You don't need to be scared about telling her."

"I know. Thanks for calling, Chloe. I'll talk to Marinette about this, I promise."

"Good. Now I got to get back to my homework. A certain goodie goodie guilted me into giving Sabrina a break."

"Well you really should be doing your own homework." Adrien stated.