Four

Warning: Smut ;) (this is my first time writing smut so can yall give feedback i dont mind "Mean comments" they make me wanna improve.)

"Oh my god"- I said almost dropping all my candy and stomping on whatever was in my way. I was crying from laughter . i tried to open the door but a few candies fell from my hands. Ginny held the door as me and Ron stepped in, still laughing. 

"Oh my, that was so funny"- Ginny said.

"Having a great time i see"- Percy said fom the couch.  I nodded and turned around to see Ron's face. I broke into laughter again.

"God, It so easy to make you laugh Y/n"- Ron laughed.

Soon we all calmed down and shared some sweets with eachother. As we were sitting lazily on the couch with Ron and Ginny I remembered what I promised to the twins. I quickly got up and left unnoticed.

 I climbed up the stairs taking 3 steps at a time until I got to their room. I knocked and George opened the door slightly. His face lit up and he just stared at me. Fred was lying on the bed and opened the door widely with his leg. George just stood in the entrance and didn't know what to say. I sqeased past him and sat on the bed.

"So what did you guys want?"-I asked nervously.

"yo-"- George stopped and took a breath. " we wanted to resume what we started yesterday."- Geroge said looking up at Fred, clearly looking embarrased. I just looked at them with a slight smile. "I mean it's okay if you dont want to we just wondered-" I grabbed on to him and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back with his hands in the air wondering if he could touch me or not. I took his hand and put it on my waist and he did the same with his other hand. We finally broke off and he had that Newt Scammander's famous look on his face. I turned around to see Fred which was shocked and I motioned him to come. He slowly got up and came closer to me. "Am I in control today?- I said 

"No way"- Fred said dropping me on the bed.

They started taking their shirts off and I just watched them. They both looked so handsome. 

"I guess all that Quiddich really payed off"- i said not taking my eyes off their pale chest.

Fred smirked and got on top of me leaning in to kiss my neck. While doing so he quickly started unbuttoning my shorts. George got on the other side and started taking off my jacket. I took off my shirt. Fred leaned back to take a look at me. 

"Woah"- They both said at the same time.

"You" POV:

George sat down on the bed and started massaging your shoulders and slowly going down and unclipping your bra. He struggled but managed. He threw the bra as far away and massaged your perfectly shaped boobs. ( All shapes are perfect)He then proceeded to kiss your neck while Fred stood up to take his jeans off. You gasped at the view and wondered how that is going to fit. He kissed you pationately. He took of your panties and started massaging your clit.

"So wet already?"- He said not taking his eyes from you. He pumped a few times before he inserted himself into you. You moaned loudly as you didnt expect such pain. George put his hand over your mouth to keep you from making any more sounds. Soon you felt pleasure as Fred was slamming into you harder everytime. You closed your eyes and backed up to the bed.  Your mind was all fuzzy and you couldn't sit still as you felt your release coming. You opened your eyes to see Fred on top of you, his head on your shoulder.He moaned louder and louder with  each second. You hugged him tightly as you released. 

You got overly sensetive but didn't want to bother Fred as he hadn't had his yet. Soon you felt the worm cum fill you up and Fred groaned and lied on the bed opposite to you. Soon George got up from the bed and came closer to you.

You got up and got on your knees as Geroge pushed his pants down revealing his hard boner. You took him in your hand and slowly started pumping him. You took your hand away and started licking the precum off of the tip. You slowly licked the tip teasing him. He held your head and you started going deeeper. You couldn't take the whole thing in your mouth so you took the rest of the lengh in you hand. He groaned in pleasure as you started moving fast his hand still on your head. He moved his hips as he couln't get enought and after a few seconds he released in your mouth. You swallowed the cum and he looked impressed. You lied on the bed with both of them on each side. Fred and George smiled to eachother.