CHAPTER SEVEN.

CHAPTER SEVEN ,
i got the music !

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝  𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

After school, Davina joined Julie, Luke, and Reggie in the studio. Flynn had booked a gig for "Julie and the Holograms." Davina didn't like the name seeing as she wasn't included in the name but she left it alone

"We're playing at a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie cheered as Luke and Davina stared at the paper Julie handed them.

"It's not exactly the Strip." Luke mumbled causing the sisters to laugh.

"And you're not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie said giving his best friend a look.

"Yeah but performing in front of a bunch of freshmen, sophomores, and juniors is not what I had in mind." Davina said rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way to build a following, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can."

"No you're right. Let's rock those kids' face off and then play at the clubs." Luke said with a smile.

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?"

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it lands us a manager and a tour."

"Ooh imagine going on tour. Luke would snore." Davina chuckled as he playfully glared at her.

"And then we release a bunch of hit albums." Julie said.

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well." Reggie said gaining looks from everyone.

"Reggie let it go. The only country music I listen to is old Taylor Swift."

"But I shred on the banjo."

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle." Julie said to make him feel better.

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame!" Luke exclaimed.