Chapter seven: Possessive

Sana was walking down the hallway with her friends as classes didn't start yet, they still had like 20minutes before first period start so they decided to walk around a little then head back in class directly.

-"hahahaha, You really did that?" -Momo asked while laughing at Dahyun's story.

-"yeah! My parents got so shocked!They were like 'are you really our daughter?'." -Dahyun said as the others laughed loudly attracting people's eyes on them.

-"You are really the weirdest girl I know!" -Jihyo said and Sana nodded.

-"Who can do that? Never I would dare to dance wap challenge infront of my parents!! My mother's going to think I am possessed"

-"My brother did it once! My mother showed her sandal at him!" -Mina said which made them laugh again.

-"Man, Asian parents are really something else. I wanna see my parents reaction, I'm gonna do that too!" -Jihyo laughed and Sana eyes widened.

-"no!! You won't dare!! You? The God Jihyo?"

-"try me!" -Jihyo smircked and everyone made an 'o' with their mouth while Jihyo wiggled her eyesbrown but her expression changed when she saw someone walking toward them.

-"oh, Chou Tzuyu!" -Jihyo said and everyone looked up at her before looking ahead to see Tzuyu walking to their direction with a blank expression on her face. She stopped infront of the group of girls.

Mina immediatly looked at Sana out of the corner of her eyes as Sana didn't react at all, she was looking at Tzuyu but she was normal, like she and Tzuyu were perfect strangers who met for the first time.

'Impressive, they aren't even making eyes contact and Sana is just as calm as ever. They are really like perfect strangers' -Mina thought then looked at Tzuyu who still had that stoïc look on her face. She didn't even glance at Sana, not even once.

-"Park Jihyo" -Tzuyu spoke and Jihyo smiled.

-"yes? May I help you?" -Jihyo asked politely.

-"the Chairman wants to see you in his office at the end of the classes Apparently he has something to discuss with you regarding the school's next trip" -Tzuyu said.

-"Ah! I totally forgot about that!! Thank you Tzuyu-ssi" -Jihyo said and Tzuyu bowed before walking past them. Or more like walking past Sana who never made eyes contact with her, not even once.

-"ouah!!" -Momo said while putting a hand on her chest. -"she looks really intimidating. Her eyes were so piercing and she is so tall, I had to look up"

-"Indeed she is super tall!" -Sana said with a lil' smile on her face but it didn't escape Mina's eyes who was watching her from the beginning.

Meanwhile Jihyo was speechless, she was stunned, astonished and shocked by Tzuyu's beauty. Of course she knew she was pretty but up close.... She looked like a Goddess.

-"The one dating her must be really lucky, well if she has one!" -Jihyo said and Sana felt a little bit proud inside of her. She badly wanted to say that she is the lucky girl but she can't...

'Ughhhh I want to barge about my relationship so much!!!' -Sana thought and breathed heavily before looking at Jihyo who was in deep thought since earlier. She raised an eyebrown then moved her hand infront of Jihyo.

-"hey Jihyo are you okay?" -Sana asked and Jihyo finally came back to her sense.

-"uh? Ah yeah! Sorry... I was just thinking about something! Oh! Look classes will start soon, let's go before we get late!" -Jihyo said then immediatly walked away leaving the others confused.