//Undo//

I’d thought of calling or texting him, but I always put my phone back down.  I check my phone one last time before going to bed, still nothing from Matty, what a surprise.  I sigh and settle in for the night, figuring I’ll try to get in touch with him tomorrow, sick of this cold shoulder game.  

//

I’m  woken by my phone going off in the middle of the night.  

“Mmm?” I hum into the receiver, still half-asleep and not having looked at the ID.

“Babe?” I hear Mattys’ voice come across the line.  My eyes shoot open and I’m suddenly wide awake. I was honestly dreading this phone call. What do I say? Should I confront him?

“So now you decide to call me?” I reply, putting on my ‘bitch’ attitude.

“No need to get mad, I’m sorry, I’ve been busy.” I give a sarcastic laugh.

“Yeah, busy making out with Taylor fucking Swift? I’m not stupid Matty.”

The line was silent. He either wasn’t there anymore, or he didn’t know what to say.

"I can’t believe you would do something like this to me," I say, trying to fight off the oncoming tears.  

"I didn’t do anything to you, you’re the one making it into a huge deal when it’s not, I didn’t even kiss her." he argues.  

"Matty, I saw the pictures and it looks like you fucking kissed her!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I didn’t kiss her?  She’s a friend, I ran into her, and we spontaneously decided to get a drink and catch up.  What was I supposed to say, ‘Hold on, let me ask my girlfriend’s permission first.’?"  

"Yes!" I shout.  

"You’re insane.  And I’m done with this conversation," Matty calmly says through the other line. I can’t do this anymore. His constant touring, and my constant loneliness was tearing us apart.

“This just isn’t working, the distance is keeping us apart. I can’t keep going on like this,” he was silent once again.

“I’m tired of being alone, Matty.” he gave a long sigh.

“Do you even want to be in this relationship anymore?” he asked.

I didn’t answer. The room was filled with nothing but silence.

“I’m sorry Matty.”

* wow. shortest chapter ever. I'm really bad at writing break up scenes, as you can probably tell. New chapter should be up tongiht, if not then definetly tomorrow. Is this really the end of Matrielle though? Wow. I suck at ship names too. Just wondering, are there any American Horror Story fans reading this? If so the season finale of Freak Show is tonight and I just wanna cry. P.S Happy late Birthday Evan Peters. You are Bae.