Chapter 5

Ariel was in her room reading. As she was reading Damon walked into the room. "Hey you got a wedding invitation" Damon said. Ariel grabbed the invitation. "Wow Bella and Edward are getting married" Ariel said. "So who is going" Ariel asked. "Well me, everyone and the wolf pack even Jacob" Damon said. Ariel grew shocked. "Really" Ariel said
Damon nodded. "Well alright I guess let's go to the mall to go dress shopping and suit buying." Ariel said. Ariel texted the wolf pack asking if they wanted to go dress shopping and suit buying. They agreed.
Ariel outfit
(Sorry that there is no photo but you guys can imagine an outfit you pick)
Ariel got in her car with Caroline, Elena, Bonnie. As soon as they got there the wolf pack was there as well waiting. "Okay I think we should split up. Us girls go find dresses and you boys go find your suits. Let's meet back at 2:00."Elena said. Everyone nodded. Ariel saw one store with dresses. "Okay ladies let's look." Caroline said. "Oh Ariel look at this red one" Bonnie said. Ariel saw it, it was very pretty. "I want a blue dress" Ariel said. "Look at this one" Elena said. "Omg that's the one go the it on" Caroline said. Ariel laughed and went inside and put the dress on. She came out and the girls gasped. "You look like a goddess" Caroline said. The girls nodding. Ariel blushed and laughed. In the end they picked there dresses and left to the cafeteria. The boys were eating as they waited for the girls. "Really"Ariel said. "What you girls took long" Embry complained. The girls laughed and sat down. "Did you get your tuxes" Caroline asked. The boys nodded. "Wait when is this wedding" Elena asked. Ariel looked at her phone when she took a picture of the invitation. "It's is in 2 days" Ariel said shocked. "Well good thing we did come find our dresses and tuxes" Bonnie said. Everyone laughed and nodded. Soon they left the mall and went home.
~Day of the wedding~
It was the day of Bella and Edwards wedding. Ariel was doing the girls hair because they all met at Leah's house. They boys were getting ready at Sam's house. The girls were listening to music as they got ready. Finally Ariel was done with every girls hair. She did her hair. Then she did her make up and out her dress and shoes on.
Ariel

Elena

Elena