Your Miraculous

The Phoenix Miraculous

Costume Description: (If you can't see the picture)  - Crimson skin-tight base- Pale yellow, knee length boots- Long orange gloves- Yellow neckline - Flame designs (on boots, gloves, and waist)- Decorative tail is bright red, orange, and yellow- Y...

- Crimson skin-tight base
- Pale yellow, knee length boots
- Long orange gloves
- Yellow neckline
- Flame designs (on boots, gloves, and waist)
- Decorative tail is bright red, orange, and yellow
- Your hair is put into a long braid, (like Marinette's braid but shorter when she transforms with the cat miraculous)
-Crimson mask with bright orange, yellow, and red outlines
- Your eye color turns from its original color to a bright gold

Costume Description: (If you can't see the picture)  - Crimson skin-tight base- Pale yellow, knee length boots- Long orange gloves- Yellow neckline - Flame designs (on boots, gloves, and waist)- Decorative tail is bright red, orange, and yellow- Y...

Miraculous Description:

Normal:
- A normal watch with two flames indented on the strap.
- Dull golden rims (to disguise the miraculous better)
- Brown strap

Transformed:
- Golden straps and the indented flames light up to look like actual flames
- Same golden rims, but brighter
- Instead of the normal way a watch looks, the inside turns from white to a pale yellow.
- The way you can tell when your about to change back is because of the flames on your watch. (I can't exactly explain it, but if you don't see the picture, message me and I'll send it to you)

Kwami Description: - Your Kwami's name is Feu (French for 'Fire')- Feu is a male- Has a pale orange body - His head and tail are flame-like- His eye color is a mixture of pale red, orange, and yellow- It's like Feu always has a permanent smirk on ...

Kwami Description:
- Your Kwami's name is Feu (French for 'Fire')
- Feu is a male
- Has a pale orange body
- His head and tail are flame-like
- His eye color is a mixture of pale red, orange, and yellow
- It's like Feu always has a permanent smirk on his face
- Always has a little tooth sticking out of his mouth
- He likes to eat spicy foods (preferably spicy chicken)
- If there's no chicken, just throw something sweet at him and he'll shut up.
- He LOVES attention.

Weapon Description: - Your weapon is a bow and arrow

Weapon Description:
- Your weapon is a bow and arrow.
- You have an infinite amount of arrows, all you have to do is pull the string back and the arrow will form
- The ends of the bow are flame-like while the middle is that same sparkly crimson
- Also your source of transportation; the bow can detach from the middle and the string is then able to stretch for miles. It's kind of how Ladybug's yo-yo works but the ladybug piece is one half of the bow.

Special Move(s):

Explosion: You can send a large flash of light towards an opponent and stun them for a certain period of time.

Flame Wings: You are able to attach wings to yourself or others in order to glide through the sky (This can be used for escaping, rescuing, etc).

???: A special power up that no one except Feu (and the author;) knows about.

Alter Ego Name: Phoenix 

(Some of the figures aren't mine, but I did design and color everything that you will see from now on)