《Chapter 51》

Vanessa's p.o.v

"Stop standing there and laughing! Help me!" I grumble but they all laugh harder. Even Jason did.

That's it!

I bit Jason's arm and he finally let go. I fell on the ground. Again.

I got up and dusted my clothes. "You guys eating or what?"

They regained their composures and sat at the table. Soon they started gvaing breakfast and I was once again, bored.

That was until Ethan came up to me.

"Vanessa. I need to speak with you." You're literally doing that right now..

"Yeah. What's up?" I ask, quickly.

"I need to speak with you somewhere else." He says, putting extra effort on 'somewhere'

"Like where huh? The toilet?" I joke but he remains as serious as ever.

Seriously. ..

Does this guy ever laugh?

I really wonder..

"Just say it." I sigh.

"Did you touch my laptop?" He asks, getting straight to the point and I hear Romeo making a 'busted' gesture.

They all kept silent and cleared their throats.

Looks like I'm in trouble..

"No." I say and narrows his eyes.

"Then why was it in Ashton's room?" He questions.

"Maybe he used it." I shrug. He's like a f*cking detective..

"Your fingerprints are on it."

Well shit.

"Look behind you!" I yell and he whipped his head in the other direction and I ran.

I went to leonardo ,who was heading upstairs for his backpack, and jumped on his back.

"Vanessa why-" he started but i cut him off. "Theres a beast behind you! Run!"

His eyes widen and he yelled and ran to the room. "I don't wanna die as yet!!!"

This is why I chose to hide by him...

He hid inside a room closet with me. It was Ethan's room.

Why'd we even come to his room?!

"The beast? What does it look like?" Leonardo asks, shaking and I roll my eyes. "Like an Ethan."

I wasn't lying-

"Even worse!"

We heard footsteps approaching the cupboard and I knew the voice that was calling us.

The beast himself.

Ethan.

"Come out! It's no use hiding."

Leonardo dropped something in the cupboard and I slapped him on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"Just shut up! He's coming!" I yell back.

Ethan probably heard because he came to the cupboard.

Well shit.

What do I do now?

He opened the cupboard and thats when I came up with a plan.

I gave him a kick in the stomach and tripped him. "Wait! Isn't that Ethan?! Wheres the beast?!" Leonardo yelled and I just pulled him downstairs.