26.

"Taehyung! I swear to god it's been a month, how do you not know any of your lines by heart!"

Couple of weeks pass by, and let me tell you, for Jungkook and Taehyung, those weeks were strenuous. From the constant stress of rehearsing, to the bet that they had made together, everything was piling on like a big dump of mash potatoes and meat stew on a plate. And it definitely did not have a nice aftertaste.

Rehearsing for Jungkook, was no issue. The younger had taken it very seriously, and had learnt most of his lines by heart, with the often mistakes here and there, but for the most part, Jin was proud of Jungkook – he didn't even want the role at first, and now he was the star character. But for Taehyung?

It was the complete opposite. He hasn't learnt any of his lines by heart, he didn't want to rehearse, and he kept bothering Jungkook about the bet. It had drained the older that the two had come nowhere near each other since they second that they had even agreed on the bet.

He had hoped that Jungkook would at least allow the mint haired male to kiss him, but no. Jungkook wasn't budging.

Now, it wasn't that Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to kiss him, of course he did. He just didn't want to lose the bet of course. Jungkook had recently discovered that Taehyung could make the younger jelly on his knees, and that was in no way a positive thing. Jungkook's a competitive person, and he wasn't going to let his silly feelings for Taehyung get in the way of winning. He just couldn't wait to dominate Taehyung.

Power bottom for life y'all.

Taehyung sighs, picking at the gras beside him. Currently, the two were sitting in Taehyung's backyard, on the grass, trying to practice the lines for the play, but like always, it was getting nowhere. "You can't expect me to just know these lines!" Taehyung tries to argue back, looking around to avoid meeting Jungkook's angry eyes.

Jungkook slaps down his papers, and pries Taehyung's face to face his own, bringing the boy in closer, "you listen, and you listen good mister. If you don't start taking these rehearsals seriously, I won't let you eat my ass. There. I said it. I will not let you come near me and my plush cheeks. And I know you like them," Jungkook snaps, "I always catch you staring at my behind."

Taehyung sort of blushes, clearing his throat, "anyways, I've got to water my garden. My stepdad called today and he's wondering how his prize winning roses are. They're hanging onto their last lives but I always tell him that they're beautifully in bloom," Taehyung sighs, standing up, dusting himself off, "poor sod, it's not even flower growing season."

The blonde boy watches Taehyung with the biggest smile as he begins to water the plants and flowers littered around his massive garden. Leaning back on his forearms, Jungkook lazily stretches out in the sun: a sunny day, one of the rarer opportunities to have when living in the city. It was a weekend too, so it just added in on the plus.

"So what's the deal with you and your stepdad?" Jungkook asks, watching as Taehyung slightly turns, the hose spraying water onto a load of roses, "what do you mean?" He shouts over at Jungkook, before his focus switches on moving over to water the next load of plants and flowers.

Jungkook sits up slightly, raising his hand to block him from the sunlight, "you always talk about him, yet I never see him. You're fond him him, I can tell. You barely speak about his actual marriage to your mother, and why is your mother never home?" Jungkook points out.

Taehyung shrugs, "he's always abroad. His marriage to my mother is a more of a platonic thing. And my mother? We don't talk about her," Taehyung chuckles to himself, glancing at Jungkook who seeped in Taehyung's words like a sponge, nodding accordingly.