Clearing up things

Ok so first of all this is by no means targeting someone or anything along those lines, a bit ago someone commented about not giving sudden physical contact and I thought it would give me a perfect chance to address something I notice often.

Second, I try to add as much diversity in my chapters as possible and if you request something I do try to add it as well as I can, Hence why chapters take so long and how I add the voting bit.

When I write a chapter, if I do not have something that you requested, I do want to implement it since it does apply to some people, not everyone but some people. And in turn I want to get it as realistic and truthful as possible so I do research to make sure I get it accurate.

If you request something like (quick trigger warning, proceed with caution)
Eating disorders, self harm, mental things like depression, anxiety, etc. (Ok it should be ok now) Even things along the lines of health issues like iron deficiency, asthma, or other stuff along those lines it would be amazing if you could explain in more detail about the topic so I can get as much correct information as possible, since believe it or not I do read every comment I get.

Third, I don't know about other authors but I enjoy when people leave constructive criticism or their opinion and experiences on my chapters since not only can they shed light on certain topics but also it can help me improve as a writer. But only if you are nice about it.

I get many dms a day of probably young children rudely bringing up that I left out a group of people in a chapter. And I have 2 things I want to say on that note

1: I don't care is younger people read my stuff but you have to be nice, not gatekeep, and if it says nsfw I consider that 18 and up, I can't stop you if you are younger from reading it but it isn't intended to be child friendly. This applies to all ages, if you aren't going to be nice about it then It will be deleted.

2: It is quite literally impossible to include every single group of people in a chapter, there are going to be groups left out, whether that be people with disabilities or people without disabilities. Or just someone with a experience another might not have. In the end I try to keep as much open to your imagination as possible. Hence why I don't bring religion into it or skin color, or other stuff like that.

Lastly, I appreciate every one of you who read my chapters and I enjoy reading what you all comment. I know most people probably left at this point and haven't read this all the way through. If you have then Thank you so much for your love.

Remember as always, my account is a safe space meaning is you are hateful (racist, homophobic, etc.) Get off my account since until you change your views you are not welcome.

But if you are not one of them and actually is a decent human being, then remember I am here if you want to vent, I am here if you want someone to talk to. I care for you and remember to take care of yourself, eat something, drink some water, take a nap/ go to bed, remember you are loved, your opinion matters, you are valid, you are beautiful/handsome/amazing looking. Don't let others get you down. Remember that people out there love you, you might be going through a rough time right now, you might be thinking everything is going to shit nothing is ok, all I can say is that everything is going to be ok, you might not think it during the hard time but when your out of it you will realize that it is. Every bad thing eventually has a end, at the end the bad will lose to the good and good will prevail.