You're* my yellow

Present

~

Kaycee's pov

as I look into Sean's eyes and i remember my past i know my answer. 

right then i feel a kick from my little angel oh my god i really can't believe there's a mini weirdo/lewser in my belly.

sean...a year ago i said " just because i fuck you that doesn't mean I trust you" but that was 

honestly a lie i trust you more then i trust myself otherwise i wouldn't have said yes to being

your partner. Ever since we were 8 i've been saying yes to you "yes i'll take a picture with you", "yes i'll go to your birthday party", "yes i'll do wrong words with you", "yes i'll do W.O.D with you", "yes i'll be your dance partner forever", "yes this is ok i want this" but today i'm saying "no". 

I watched ah his face fell and the hurt that laced his dark brown sweet and romantic eyes.

Just kidding!!! i've never said no to you before why would i start now? I love you more then anything you're my yellow and that's Y-O-U-'-R-E not Y-O-U-R.

~

Sean's Pov

Her words registered in my mind and i laughed at her friends and song quote as it has always been our thing to quote  shows, songs, vines, movies, memes, and more.

suddenly i had an overwhelming urge to kiss her and by the look of desire i saw in her eyes she felt it too. I quickly slipped on the ring and kissed her as if i'd never see her again.

"guy's we get that the ring is pretty and perfectly kaycee but you guys already a baby can you not show us how you did that" I heard kylie say as i looked up to see everyone laughing

"guy's we get that the ring is pretty and perfectly kaycee but you guys already a baby can you not show us how you did that" I heard kylie say as i looked up to see everyone laughing .

"kylie gross stop it" kaycee laughed.

"since you mention it i can show you exactly how our little angel was made i promise your sister had some sean lew approved moves" i said back stinking out my tongue continuing the teasing we've done since she first uttered the words "seaycee".

everyone laughed again as kaycee hit my shoulder.

"I'm glad my honerary rice will finally become a real one me and miya have been waiting for this day from the moment we saw the trust and love you two had for each other from such a early age" my soon to be mother law said happily.

i looked at kaycee and uttered the words quietly so that she'd be the only one to hear "all the one's before you were a mistake or just a distraction". A line from a piece i taught years ago it was always her favorite maybe because of how closely it related to us.

I looked over to see my dad with a tear rolling down his cheek as he mouthed the words "now you know what your doing" clearly he heard the lyrics i whispered to kaycee.

I'm hungry what do you guys want to eat ? i'm not asking dad or kaycee by the way i remember the last time i asked my dad to choose something and how long it took kaycee to say yes to WOD. 

everyone laughed at the two with their indecissiveness as i heard a loud "RUDE" come from kaycee.

~

HEY GUYS I WANTED TO GIVE A SWEET CHAPTER SINCE YOU'RE GONNA HATE ME IN THE NEXT ONE

THIS SONG IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I FINALLY FOUND MY YELLOW AND I'M SO HAPPY