1-11

I woke up extra early and got ready I put on a dark grey skirt and black cropped tank top and some heeled boots once I was done i walked downstairs and out of the door I waited for about 10 minutes "ah y/n I've misssed you so much" I was engulfed in a hug by pansy "I've missed you too pans what's up" " well I'm really nervous I havnt told anyone about it but I think I might like girls" "what do you mean" "I mean I don't like boys I like girls and only girls" she looked like she was about to cry "awww pans I'm so happy for you" I toook her into a hug "hey hey don't cry it's okay I'm so happy for you I'll be here wit h you every step is the way your my best friend don't ever forget that pansy Parkinson I love you no matter what" I calmed her down "so what's been going in with you"she asked " well yesterday my bitch of a sister told me i shouldn't talk to her and my family hates me"I said holding back tears "omg y/n it's okay you can cry I'm here for you if you want you can come home with me we start school tommrow so it won't be for long but maybe it will help" "it's okay pans I'll stay here and go to diagon alley later then I'll see you all on the train I'm so happy you told me though how long have you known"
I asked her "well last year I did have a crush on Draco but when he held my hand I didn't feel anything and I got a crush on a girl but I didn't know how you would react but your my best friend so I knew I had to tell you" she explained "so who is this lucky girl" I teased "Hannah abbot she's a hufflepuff though but still pureblood" "awww I'm so happy for you have you spoken to her" I asked "umm ye I actually have we've been speaking all summer and I really like her" she told me "okay well I have to go my parents don't know I'm here but just know I love you and I'm so excited to see you again" pansy said as she left

I walked back into the hotel to be greeted by the chosen one I sat at the table and ordered a green tea I had an apple for breakfast "um y/n good morning"Harry said
"Hello Harry" I replied I took out a piece of parchment and started writing

Dear Draco
I would love to see you maybe you could come to the hotel it's on diagon alley and we could get the last of our school stuff I hope to see you

Love y/n

I tied the letter to my owl and sent her off

"Hello there princess glad your back" Fred joked "ye well not for long I'm just eating breakfasts then I'm probably going to meet Draco and go with him" "ooh my sister and a malfoy how exciting" George continued "of course she'll be with malfoy she's virtually him in a girl version" Ron interrupted "well now I'm leaving goodbye twins see you maybe at the station or at school" and I left to my room.

It was about 12:39 when I heard knocking on my door I opened it to reveal a very good looking Draco malfoy "Draco"I exclaimed happily as I engulfed him in a hug "I've missed you so much you don't even understand" I told him

Dracos POV

She opened the door wow she's changed she beautiful "I've missed you so much you don't understand" she said to me making me blush "I've missed you more love" love why'd you call her love you idiot "are you ready to go" she asked and I nod " come on let's go" she pulled me into the  reception where I saw her family and the golden trio ugh disgusting "Fred George I'm leaving for a bit see you later" why'd she only mention the twins "oh look two snakes huh funny that" I heard Ron say I know she heard it because she squeezed my hand a but tighter.
"Hey hey what's wrong with you" I asked concerned "they've been like this the whole summer yesterday my sister told me that they all hate me and I shouldn't talk to her and Ron's comments all the time I hate just it" she broke down in tears in front of me it broke my heart this is a feeling I've never felt what could it be all I know is that I hate it "hey love come here don't cry please" I pulled her into a hug "please don't let me go Draco I need you" "I won't ever I promise you"

Love

Thats what it is I love her