Hello Delores

"What are we doing here Five?" Eleanor asked as they walked into the now empty Gimbel Brothers store.

   "I'm looking for someone." He said cryptically and Eleanor sighed, knowing that was the best answer she would get.

   She looked around eerily at the desolate store, sending an uneasy feeling through her.

   "You alright?" Five asked with a hint of worry in his voice and Eleanor merely shook her head.

   "Something's wrong." She began, as she held a furrowed brow.

   "I know these places can be creepy at night." Five comforted her, but Eleanor disagreed.

   "That's not it, there's something else. I have a bad feeling. We should go Five, it's getting really late and I was supposed to meet Diego half an hour ago."

   Eleanor said, desperate to leave, but Five picked up a flashlight from a shelf and continued his search.

   "It's alright Ellie. We're almost done. Once we find her, I promise we'll leave and you can go on your date with Diego." He said with a knowing smile and Eleanor obliged, finding it easier not to argue.

   As they went through the aisles, Five shined the flashlight on all of the mannequins' faces, much to Eleanor's confusion.

    Suddenly Five spotted three mannequins at the end of the walkway and stopped before them. His frown quickly faded into a soft smile as he slowly approached the display, Eleanor following close behind.

   "Delores. It's good to see you." He said genuinely and Eleanor paused for a moment, looking between her brother and the plastic girl.

    "I've missed you...obviously." Five said sincerely, pulling Eleanor from her thoughts.

   "Well, I...it's been a rough couple of days." He finished with a sad smile.

    "Five..." Eleanor began, but before she could finish, Five suddenly screamed "NO!!!" and Eleanor turned to see two people in kid's masks firing their guns at them.

   They both ducked down, just barely missing the bullets as they hid in one of the aisles.

   "What the hell is going on Five?" Eleanor whispered, but he ignored her as he tried to think of a plan.

   "Oh shit, it's them." Five said as if it were obvious.

   "Who's them?" Eleanor asked as she rubbed her head, feeling an oncoming headache.

   Five ignored her and was about to run out to get Delores, but Eleanor stopped him. "Five what are you doing?!?"

   "I can't leave her." He pleaded with desperate eyes and Eleanor sighed before using her powers to levitate the mannequin to them.

   Five gave her a thankful smile as he placed Delores down carefully and grabbed Eleanor's hand.

   "I'll be right back for you." He told Delores as him and Eleanor blinked through the aisles.