chapter 6 Elijah

After Elena made the deal that really only ment she was only getting another bodyguard. Elijah left eyeing me the whole time. Of course Elena noticed she raised an eyebrow at my suggestingly while I shake my head at her for her childness. She kept starring at me. Till I finally cracked.

"What?!" I ask.

"You sooooo have a thing for Elijah." She stated matter of factly nodding her head to add dramatic effect.

"Phhhh... ok a little"

"A little!!!" She looked at me like I was crazy. "You are totally crushing on him."

"Well... we kind of had a thing 1000 years." I said closing my eyes waiting for her reaction. I didn't really care if she approved or disapproved. I still had feelings for Elijah. I mean come on. Just look at him.

"What?... why didn't you tell me? You have to tell Caroline she will freak and tell you how to get your man" Elena said the last part excited. "Hey!!! Maybe you can go with Jenna when she is showing Elijah the property lines."

"Yeah... maybe..." I looked at the time and it was getting dark. "Go tell the Salvatores about Elijah back... BUT DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME AND HIM THEY WOULD FREAK THEN THEY WOULD THINK I WAS CRAZY AND MAYBE EVE-" elena cut me off from my rant.

"Ok ok ok I won't tell them... they might vervain you and lock you in the cellar." Elena finished she headed for the door "see you tomorrow" she yelled out. When she left I went out side and went to take a walk. I got pretty far in when I started to hmm which led to singing out loud.

"I love you... but I got to stay true... my morals got me on my knees I beggin' please stop playin' games. I don't know what this is but you got me good just like you knew you would... I don't know what you do but you do it well I'm under your spell."

"Had a thing?" Someone asked behind me a turned around to find elijah starting at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Don't scare me like that" I turned back around and started to walk away. Then he was in front of me.

"You didn't answer me" he stated brushing hair behind my ear. I walked around him.

"Why doesn't it surprise me that you listened in to me and elena' s conversation."

"Well it was about me. And you still haven't answered the question. Is that all we are to you a thing?" He again speed in front of me looking me in the eyes.

"What are we Elijah?" I dodged the question. And he knew it.

"Stop"

"Stop what?" I walk passed him

"Dodging the question, dodging me." I turned around.

"And yet you didn't even answer the question. It's been a 1000 years. I erased your memory of me. I don't know what we are anymore I never did." I confessed tears coming to my eyes. "You say that after all this time... where you can have anyone.ANYONE you want and you still want me? After all I did say I love you then erase your memory then 1000 years later you only remembered because I looked into your eyes when I was saving elena. I thought you w-were going to be mad, angry n-not kiss me. It messed with my head." I looked at him and he just stood there taking in every word. "And you still not showing any emotion. Aren't you mad!!!". When I was done talking he pushed me up against a tree holding my arms.

"Yes!! Yes I was angry the woman I love compelled me to forget her to live my life with out her and then you compelled the rest of my family to not remember you and we all begged for you not to. Then you told me you loved me then left. You ran. When I remember every thing at first all I wanted to do was kiss you over and over again till I couldn't anymore. But I was mad that you compelled me. When you started to walk out of the house I thought I was never going to see you that you were going to run like the last time. I was mad that I only remembered because you didn't know that I was there and you were going to save elena. That you never looked for me or if you did you never did anything. I loved you and I still do you are my mate and I never want to let you go. Never again I don't want you to run from me I don't want you to hide just... just be with me love me ... please." He laid his on my shoulder his arms wrapped around my back.

Wait.

Did he just say mate.

As In soul MATE!!!

"What do you mean MATE!!" I pulled away. "Why didn't you tell me I was your mate Elijah?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"You have a wonderful voice." He said wrapping his arm around me again.

"Elijah" I said warningly. he sighed in defeat.

" a thousand years ago when I was a Warlock I touched your hand and knew you, were my my mate. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know what your reaction would be... plus I got nervous and asked for sword lessons" he said the last part in a smaller voice mumbling. I let out a laugh and pulled him away from my shoulder looking into his eyes.

"I love you Elijah mikaelson." I said grabbing his face and smashing are lips together.

"Love you too" I heard him mumble in between kisses.