Zuko x reader training

Y/n P.O.V

My father was in his regular meetings at the Fire Lord's palace, while I was left alone to wonder the palace.

"Hey, Y/n, wanna train with me?" Zuko asks running over to me.

"Huh, sure." I say nervously tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm ready when you are," I said, putting my beautiful h/c in a neat bun.

I see Zuko staring at me while I was putting my hair up.

"What is it?" I ask a little flustered.

"Uh, nothing, I'm just going to kick your butt that's all." Zuko cockily says.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah." Zuko responds smirking.

"Bring it on Prince." I say throwing a fire whip his direction.

He dodges my whip easily. He then runs forward, fire surfing my direction.

After a while he was beginning to tire out so I took the opportunity to knock him off his feet.

He kicks and punches flames at me as I backhand spring dodging all his flames.

I then roundhouse kick him making him fall to the ground and I fall with him as he grabbed my foot making me lose my balance.

I land on top of him. Both of us breathless.

"Woah, you're good," Zuko says trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks, you too." I smile down at him.

"You should train me sometimes," Zuko says.

"Oh, should I now?" I raise my eyebrow. "Don't you already have a master?"

He blushes. "Okay maybe I just want to hang out with you more, you're very pretty."

"When you put it that way I'd love to train you!"

We stare into each other's eyes, his amber eyes staring at my e/c as my e/c stare into his amber ones.

"Y/n! Let's go!" My father yells.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say getting off Zuko, offering my hand for Zuko to stand up.

"See you tomorrow." Zuko says giving me a sweet hug.

I blush. "Okay bye." I wave.

"I miss you already!" Zuko yells as I run to my father.

"I miss you too!!"

"Ugh, young love." My father says patting my shoulder.

*requested*