4.

-𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 15

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 22

"Kai cmon hurry up." I looked at him as he looked at hisself in the mirror.

"Ma my hair." He frowned.

"Kai.. it's never that serious let's go damn." I rolled my eyes grabbing him and throwing him over my shoulder.

He groaned loudly as I walked out the house and locked the door behind me.

I walked to the car and unlocked it before putting him in his car seat and buckling him in then headed in the front.

"You know what you want when we get there?" I asked him.

"Icecream."

"Besides icecream." I rolled my eyes.

"Cupcakes."

"Besides sweets."

"Fwert snakes."

"Fruit what?" I laughed.

"Fwert snakes." He repeated.

"It's fruit snacks Kai.." I chuckled.

He didn't reply. When I looked back I seen that he had fell asleep.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone and set the camera up FaceTiming Lando..

After about 4 rings he answered.

"Wassup." He said.

"Hey. Why am I looking at the ceiling right now?" I asked.

"I'm doing sum, wait a quick minute." He said and I nodded.

"What you do today?" I said.

"Business. Ian gon let you in too much." He chuckled and I laughed sarcastically.

"Mhm.." I eyed the camera before looking back at the road.

"Where you going? And where's Kai?" He asked. I looked back at the camera seeing him staring right at me.

"Walmart to get some stuff to cook. Kai in the back sleep." I said and he nodded.

"Where the boys?" I asked.

"Shiii." He scratched his neck looking away. "They on they own type shit right now."

I laughed.

After about 10 of us talking, I arrived at Walmart.

"I'll call you later.." I told Lando unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Ight coo. Call me when you cooking." He said and I nodded then hung up.

"Kai." I said opening his car door.

"Not even gon try waking him up.." I mumbled unbuckling him and picking him up, he laid his head on my shoulder.