The Infernal Intership of Mark Beaks

(This chapter will having nothing to do with Mark Beaks. So, sorry if you like Mark Beaks)

Scrooge and Glomgold sat in front of one another, glaring into each other's eyes, growling and grumbling with bagpipes playing in the background in a room that was literally split in half. One half of the room was themed for Scrooge, the other half was themed for Glomgold.

Huey, Dewey, and Charlotte were standing next to Scrooge, a bit confused as to what was going on. "Are we going to the store, or...?" Huey asked. "Quiet. I'm in the middle of a vision beast battle of wills." Scrooge said. "So it's a staring contest?" Dewey asked. That's one way to call a staring contest. "It's not just a staring contest. It's a-." Glomgold was about to look at Dewey, but stopped himself from making that mistake. "Nice try, Mcduck, but your family bickering will never get me to look away. Never!" Glomgold said. "It's a staring contest." Dewey stated.

A short man, who seemed to be the one running the building, appeared next to them. "Excuse me. This area of the Duckburg Billionaires' Club is for our elite members. The crème a la crème. The finest ducks in Duckburg." As they were exiting out of the room, a tall, gray bird wearing a dark gray jacket, a light yellow shirt and some pants entered the room, looking at his phone. Huey gasped as he recognized him. "Is that...!?" Huey couldn't even finished his question. "Yup." The guy said. Huey smiled as they exited out of the room.

He pulled up a chair and sat in between the two. "Old guys. Nice clubhouse you've got here. Got a real 'I'm so rich I don't care how I look' quality about. Rich peeps!" He then took a selfie with Scrooge and Glomgold in it. "I'm tagging us." He said. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" Glomgold asked, not breaking eye contact with Scrooge. "Seriously? Mark Beaks? Founder and CEO of Waddle? Soon to be newest addition to the Duckburg Billionaires' Club. Come on." He showed a screen of his progress to becoming a billionaire. Glomgold pushes his phone away. "And creator of the newest tech innovation, Project Ta-da. It's everything you think it is, and nothing your expecting. I'll flip your my peep deets so you can follow my updates." Beaks said. "I don't understand half those words." Scrooge said, not breaking eye contact either. "Whoa. Weird. I wouldn't have thought you successful guys would be so behind the times. Allow me to take to the future." Beaks replaced the bagpipes to one of his favorite remixes, the music blasting so loudly.

They stood in the small "Kid Check" area as the music can be heard being played behind the doors. What kind of music is that? It doesn't really sound good. Huey was staring at the door while holding a magazine with Mark Beaks on the front cover. "That was Mark Beaks! He's right in there! Oh man. I'm almost breathing the same air as him." Huey then took a sniff of the air. "Ingenuity." Huey whispered. Who? I've never heard of him before. "Come on. Like I couldn't be a young, influential business guy." Dewey said. Huey laughed a bit at Dewey's sentence. "What?" Dewey asked. "Oh. Oh! You were serious? It's just that, you're more the crazy, irresponsible fun guy than the serious, brilliant successful guy." Huey said. "You don't know! At least I'm not the guy who just reads about people who do stuff guy. I could be a bigger deal than Beaks in three years tops!" Dewey put on a helmet from a suit of armor that he managed to get, and the rest of the armor fell apart. The short man stared angrily at Dewey. "I'll pay for that in three years. I am very sorry."

After about a minute, Mark Beaks exited out of the room, his music blasting from the room as the door opened. Charlotte had to cover her ears for a second by how loud the music was. "Keep making that money, y'all! See you in two million dollars and counting!" The doors closed and Beaks looked at his phone angrily. "Stuck up old money-duddies. Don't even have a social media presence." Beaks muttered to himself, but Charlotte heard him clearly. At least they have something better to do than be on social media all the time. Well, at least one of them. Suficit to say, she did not like him. "Mr. Beaks. I'm Dewey, future astronaut president and..."