Sky Pirates... in the Sky

Scrooge, the kids, and Launchpad were all in The Sunchaser, the plane filled with treasure from their recent adventure. Dewey was admiring a colorful hat that he attained on their adventure before walking to Louie, Webby, and Charlotte.

Louie was looking over the treasure while Webby and Charlotte were looking at Webby's book. "Decorative vase, probably three thousand dollars. Small sack of gold coins, what's that worth, Webs, Char, about five thou?" Louie asked. Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. "Its historical value is immeasurable. Fought over for decades, Duckachuquack stole-." Louie stopped Webby before could continue. "You know that is not what I mean, and I am offended that you would try and taint this treasure hunt with learning." Louie said. Charlotte rolled her eyes at Louie's statement.

"You guys." Dewey began to say, but accidentally knocked over a can of Pep. "Careful!" Louie said as Webby quickly moved her book out of the way before it could get drenched. Charlotte quickly ran to get a cloth to clean the Pep. When she came back, she saw Dewey trying to clean up the Pep with a cloth that was near him. "Good thing you didn't get any on the treasure." Louie said. "Like that priceless Andean ceremonial blanket?" Webby asked. Dewey looked at the cloth in his hands to find it was, in fact, a priceless artifact. Louie grabbed the blanket from Dewey as Charlotte got to work cleaning up the Pep. "Where'd I get this flatteringly colorful headpiece, you ask? The place? Pato Pisco. The time?" Before Dewey could continue, Louie interrupted him. "If this lessens the resale value, I am going to be so mad." Louie said as he attempted to dry the blanket. Dewey said nothing as he left.

As Charlotte was finishing up cleaning the Pep, she didn't hear Dewey for a while until she heard him talk loudly for everyone to hear. "The place? Pato Pisco. The time? This afternoon. There I was, face-to-face with Mount Peligroso." As Dewey was climbing up a pile of crates, he almost stepped on a jewel when Louie grabbed it in time. "Hey, feet off the merchandise!" Louie yelled. "I began to climb-." Dewey didn't get to finish as he accidentally knocked over a small crate next to him. The small crate landed with a thud, followed by an 'Ow' from Webby down below. Scrooge stared at Dewey angrily while on the phone. "I'm going to have to call you back." Scrooge said as he hung up the phone. "Go and take that seat and stay put before something else goes wrong." Scrooge instructed. Dewey made his way to his seat and sat there angrily. Before Charlotte could walk over to Dewey to make him feel better, a ginormous grappling hook cut through the plane and created a huge hole.

Dewey quickly moved away from the hole in surprise. Where did that come from!? Everyone peeked through the hole and saw a massive plane approaching them from behind. "This is your fearsome Pirate Captain Don Karnage, welcoming you to our friendly skies. Prepare to be boarded." Don Karnage said over the speakers from his ship. Oh boy.

Scrooge began to hand the kids some weapons, consisting of a mop and a shovel. "Stand your ground. We will not give in to these rapacious raiders." Scrooge said as everyone got into a fighting position. They soon heard a pitch play from a pipe. Suddenly, drums were being struck at a rhythmic pace.

🎵(Pirates)🎵
Yo-ho-yo

Yo-ho-yo

Smaller planes began to spew out of the main plane and made their way to the Sunchaser. Wait. Are they singing?

Yo-ho-yo

Yo-ho-yo

Yo-ho-yo

Yo-ho-yo

Yo-ho-yo

The small planes surrounded around the Sunchaser.

Yo-ho, yo-ho, yo-ho

The sky pirates then started to dance on the wings of the plane.

Avast ye lads who be fainthearted