28.Dilemma

Warisha's POV

"Why it has to hurt every time?" I muttered. I was sitting beside my bed,on the floor with a pillow on my lap. My abdomen was aching like hell. I didn't go to college today,so I'm alone at home,waiting for my two friends. I don't have pain killers so they'll bring that to rescue me.

And,my mood is also not good. I wanted to talk to ammi about that matter but Alyan warned me not to say anything. But still,I don't think they'll let me continue my works if this goes on.

I placed my head on the pillow,totally exhausted,thanks to getting up early in the morning. My phone rang from somewhere.

"Where is it?" I looked for it around me and understood that it's in the dining room.

Now,I can't go all the way there for a call. Let it ring.

After an hour or so,I heard the door open and Jamya and Liya entered.

"Didn't the pain subside?" Liya asked sitting beside me. I shook me head.

"A tiny bit,like an atom." Was my answer.

"Get up and sit on the bed. The floor is cold." Jamya touched my arm.

"No,I'm fine here. It feels good,cold floor." I muttered smiling.

Both of them looked at each other and went out.

After few minutes,they entered with a plate of food.

"You didn't eat your lunch,right?" She asked me

"I didn't feel hungry. I had a bread."

"Don't lie,look at your face. You're looking like you're starving for weeks." Jamya glared at me.

"I had breakfast in front of you." I glared.

"Here,eat. We just made this." Liya said taking a spoonful of noodles in front of my lips.

"I don't want this, I'm fine." I said looking away.

"Don't be dramatic. Eat it or else we are calling aunty." Jamya threatened me as I glared at her.

"Yeah,call her. Call her and say her newborn baby is not eating and crawling on the floor." I glared at her.

Liya signalled me towards the spoon and I frowned as I ate the noodles. I took the plate and started eating. I just realised I'm quite hungry.

"Good girl." She grinned. I finished eating and had a pain killer.

Suddenly,Jamyas phone rang. She looked at the screen.

"It's aunty." She said.

"I ate,don't tell her anything." I yelled as they chuckled.

"I won't. Let's see what happened." She said as she pick it up.

"Assalamualaikum aunty....Alhamdulillah, I'm fine...we just came back...yeah,she is here,I'll pass the phone.." Jamya said as she forwarded the phone to me.

"Assalamualaikum ammi." I said.

"Walaikumassalam,where were you the whole day?" She scolded me.

"Ammi,I was in home. I didn't go to college." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Then why don't you receive my calls? Now it's saying your phone is turned off."

"My phone was in the dining room and I was not feeling well,so I didn't go there. And maybe it turned off as the battery died."

"Allah,this girl. Did you hear the news?"

"What news?" I said shifting on the floor as I was feeling....cold. Thanks to the floor for sharing its coolness with me.t