THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN: RUDE DUKE

A royal breakfast with the royals was not in Harry's dreams especially in a royal garden. Here he is in the royal garden, sitting in between his Alpha and the Omega pup. The large table was filled with varieties of food, fruits and drinks. It's just the Tomlinsons, the king's best mates and their family and the King's soulmate. The beta twins are chasing each other in the garden, the other twins giggling at them and clapping their hands. The mothers served dishes to everyone while the best mates chatted about something. Tomlinson, Malik and Payne sisters watched the new Luna's every movement, they can't help but admire him he is very beautiful and so polite. Niall talked to Harry who was listened to him carefully, the girls awely watched the Omega nodding his head and replying to Niall. 

Everyone except for Harry is having a full english breakfast, his gut is still not used with heavy breakfast so he is having a soup. Jay and Mrs Horan made the soup for him, its their recipe. Harry can't say if he is fully happy here but he surely is relieved, he won't go back to his time and he don't want to go back. He has a Alpha, his soulmate and  that is enough for him to stay here but there's something his human soul was disturbed maybe it is about his little brother.

The thought of he doesn't fit anywhere was no longer in his mind.

Just like always the soup made his tongue to get pleasure, he suppressed his moan and closed his eyes to concentrate on the taste. Harry can feel the Alpha's eyes on him some times and it made him warm inside, his inner wolf is like in heaven so happy and contented. 

"Harry,love. Here eat one toast, get something solid too" Maura, Niall's mother said placing a medium sized toast on a plate beside him.

"Thankyou, Mrs Horan" Harry said smiling at her.

"Call me Maura dear, Mrs makes me feel older" Maura said

"It is because you are old" Niall said getting a slap on his head from his mother causing everyone to laugh.

"I will decide when I will get old, puppy" Maura said

"Don't call me that!" Niall whined making others laugh.

Harry enjoyed it, he enjoyed the whole family. He missed being in a family and missed laughing at silly things. 

"HARRY!" The shrilling noise of the beta pups made the Omega to turn his head.

He smiled at the pups who was running at him, they stood beside him panting and holding his hand.

"Would you come with us after breakfast? we want to show you our horses and make you flower crowns" Daisy asked 

Harry looked at Louis who was already looking at them.

"Why are you looking at me Omega?" Louis said with a chuckle "If you want to go then you can"