Broken family

This story is made up and I do not own rights to any of the photos used.

Brie in the MM👆🏾

4 days later...

Omniscient POV

Ty is currently sitting in Dennys Restaurant scrolling his instagram, waiting on Brie to arrive.  He decided to bring Nique along because since their gender reveal the two have decide to really give each other a chance at happiness. Nique and Brie being pregnant at the same time with his seeds made this meeting even more important.

Lookin up from his phone Nique just came back from the restroom and needed him to get up so she could slide in the booth.  Sliding  in and gettin comfortable she rubbed her belly.

"Hopefully she hurries. im hungry" she huffed.

"She should be here soon you can order when you ready baby" he kissed her cheek and slid the menu to her.

The door to the restaurant came open and in walked Brie. She looked around the restaurant until she spotted Ty. Seeing Nique sitting next to him made her mentally roll her eyes.

Making it to the booth Brie cleared her throat "Hey" she spoke while sitting down.

"Wassup B" Ty replied

" Hey" Nique chimed in.

"You hungry B ?" Ty asked

"I could eat" she picked up a menu

The table was silent as everyone read over their menus. After what seemed like forever their waitress finally approached the table.

The waitress took their orders and assured them she would be back with their meals.

"Baby can you...." Nique started to speak but was cut of by Brie scoffing.

"So yall like together or something? " Brie asked.

Nique snapped her head in Bries direction. "Yes we are so now what?" She asked with a raised eye brow.

"Yo yall chill" Ty spoke up

"So you just move on like that Ty" Brie look at him.

"Wait a fuckin minute this is what we not about to do like im not sitting here. You can feel how you wanna feel but you will not disrespect me."Nique raised her voice.

Ty shifted in his seat getting irritated. "This wasnt how this was suppose go. Yall chill.

"This whole situation fucked up but this shit is real life and its about the kids now man." He rubbed him hand over his head.

Both Brie and Nique sat back quiet.

" why would you keep something like a whole child from me for this long Brie "he stared at her

"I needed time" she said simply.

He nodded " i want both babies to know each other and i want to be there for both of them as well" Ty told them.

"Im fine with that" Nique agreed.

At that moment the waiter came back with theirs plates. She placed everyone's food in front of them and went to go check on her other tables.

"Like i was saying Brie we gone have to figure something out" Ty started the conversation back up.

" i dont know how i feel about all this yes i want you to be in your childs life but call me selfish if you want, i dont think i will be able to do it." She glared in Niques direction. You sitting up here with her like shit all good when she the reason why  the family i dreamed of with you is broken. So no i dont fuckin know about all of that"