13. Getting Stabbed in Your Dream is Something You don't want to Experience

Yo, Peeps! Hi! I just decided to go on with the story. Big thanks to 

@NetflixAnimePoptarts , 

 I thank you so much. You gave me my first comment, which I really appreciate. To tell you the truth, I was running out of ideas, and I was losing focus on my work, but I'm in control now (Yippee). Thank you so much again, and this is dedicated to you!

------------------------

NICK FURY'S POV

"Director!"

I heard a voice emitting from behind me. I sighed a little, and turned around, to glare at the buff figure in front of me with one eye. One, eye. Not eyes. Remember that, I hate people leaving those kinds of details out.

"Do you want anything from me, Rogers?" I asked, slightly annoyed that I had to be stopped on my way back home.

Steve Rogers stood his ground and ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"This is not acceptable! They're children, and you think that hooking them up with metal is the best option?"

"They are children, but also terrorists." I crossed my arms, staring at the captain. "I'm pretty sure you don't want any civilians to get harmed too, do you? It is the best option, Rogers."

Perplexed, the blonde looked at me with astonishment. I turned around, and headed out of the Avengers tower. I was planning to go back home, and have a well needed rest. And a glass of Brandy. As I walked out of the tower, I stared up at the night sky. 

 Shit, it's so late. Didn't those kids even go to sleep?

-------------------------

TONY STARK'S POV

 I stared helplessly at my two so called 'relatives' being pushed into the elevator. I don't want to admit, but I kinda felt bad when I saw their terrified faces. I mean, their expressions reminded me of poor little puppies. Especially, because of that. I like puppies.

 As the guards began to roughly shove the two into the elevator, Rin, being small, lost her ground, and thudded onto the marble floors. 

 "Rin!!" Percy tried struggling away from his guards, but they were literally slamming him into the floor as well. Just as Percy lost his stance too, the batch of guards began dragging the two inside. Okay. I've had enough.

 Slightly angry, I began striding to the elevator and grabbed the metal doors just as they closed.

"Sir?"

I pointed at the two kids, a little pale, staring at me. "The girl has severe claustrophobia, and the boy has some kind of 'thing' with elevators." Percy scowled at me a little, but still looked relieved that he had a chance of not going on a small trip in a metal box.

"But sir, it was the director's order to-"

"Don't listen to his bullshit." I sipped my coffee. "And you shouldn't, either." Oh, I feel the caffeine in my veins, guess I'm not going to sleep today.

"So you guys," I jutted a finger at the black outfitted agents, "get your giant asses out of my building."

The agents stared helplessly at each other, but walked out, still grumbling.

"Well," I turned to the two, who were still, surprisingly, inside the elevator. I pointed it out for them.

"Aren't you guys...you know, scared of elevators?"