Part 4

Manik pov

Wow man. That girl is cute, beautiful & innocent. It will be fun to break her heart. I will win the bet by hook or crook.

Manik followed Nandu whole day. He just waiting for perfect chance to go before her.

When nandu slip from stairs he got perfect chance. He save her. Nandu being innocent she didn't understand his motive. So she asked friendship from him.

Like this both become friends. Nandu like his care as no one care about her in her life. She faced everything alone. No one there for her.

When he proposed her she just accept him as don't want to make him hurt. Little by little she also fall in love with him. But for him it is only for his bet.

Likewise three days passed navya also become friends with fab5. Cabir& navya both started to fall in love. Cabir propose her she accept him.

Here manik ask to attend the party of fab5. Without knowing his intention she also agreed. Nandu reach there. Navya didn't come as she has some work.

In the party manik asked Nandu to drink. But Nandu refused to drink. Without her knowledge mukthi&aliya mixed alcohol on her drink.

Nandu lost her sense. Manik take her to the room got intimidated with her. Next morning she got up she shocked😲 to see her state. She asked manik about this. He also acted to her as he got shock to see his state. He said her that he also not in his sense. She cried as she lost her virginity before marriage. He faked promise her that he will definitely marry her. Being innocent Nandu also accept this.

It's been a week after that incident manik always avoid nandu with some lame excuses.

One day morning manik asked Nandu to come on college entrance. Nandu reach there&confused to see👀 students are gathered here.

Nandu: Manik why did you call me here? Why students are gathered here?

Manik: Don't act to me as you are innocent. We all know you are not.

Nandu: what are you saying? I can't understand any thing. Navu please tell me.(she goes near navya hold her hand. Navya jerks her hand& turns her face. Nandu shocked😲 by her behavior)

Manik: oh please. navya know about you.

Nandu:what are you saying? I don't understand any thing.

Manik: I am saying you are a slut&whore. You cheated me.( He throws a photo on her face. She took the photos. She saw her intimate photo with someone. She shocked 😲 to see👀 this.)

Nandu: It is not true manik. This is fake.(she cried).

Nandu: I love you. Please don't leave me. I didn't cheat you. Please believe me.

Manik: you just shut up & get lost. I don't want to see your face.

Nandu just sit on the ground & cried. Everyone just saw her as slut&whore. No one believes her even her soul sister also. Everyone believe that photos. No one trust her.

She get up from there & she starts to walk aimlessly on the road. She faints on the road. Some people took her to the hospital. She gains her conscious.

Doctor: Are you alright?

Nandu: I am fine.

Doctor: you have take care of yourself in this situation.

Nandu: what situation doctor?

Doctor: you are pregnant.

Nandu got a shock😲. Doctor left from there. Nandu put her hand on her stomach& speaks

Nandu: Baby it is you mom. I will take care of you. Please comes soon.

She decided to tell manik about her being pregnant. She left towards his house to tell him about this & prove herself. Little did she knows this will give storm in her life.

Screen freeze on smiling Nandu who put her hand on her stomach.