DumbleTEA and Starco

chapter seventeen; DumbleTEA and Starco
3POV

"-AND SO I DUMPED THE SLIME ON HER, AND SHE SCREECHED LIKE WHEN A DOG GETS ITS TAIL STEPPED ON." Eli explained, with Abraham (voluntarily) and Leo (forcibly) were acting out what had happened.

Dumbledore sat across from him, with his legs crossed, "and then?"

"And then she started looking around mumbling gibberish. Miss girl is real messed up in the head." Eli snapped his fingers, "moving onto the seventeenth topic of the night. Hurry and get into your positions."

Leo rolled his eyes and resisted the urge to punch his friend. Abraham was practically prancing around with joy.

"We found out by Luna, who told Neville, who to Lee, who told the twins, that Ginny and Dean are def doing each other in one of the spare classrooms."
Dumbledore gasped, and Eli nodded his head in affirmation.

"Hinny was endgame tho." Dumbledore said.

"What about Drarry!"

"I'm not kissing you." Leo crossed his arms.

"Don't break out of character!" Ham hissed back. "Kiss the homie goodnight."

After a few minutes of arguing back and forth, Leo gave in. He moved forward to kiss his friend's cheek, but Abraham grinned and moved his face towards him at the last moment.... Making our ✨straight✨ (or not😳) man kiss this other man on the lips.

"THIS JUST IN: 'Have the Homies Finally Crossed the Line?'"
Eli looked to Dumbledore, who only sat back in his chair, enjoying the tea.

"HAM! Bro-!"

"What is it you young Muggles say-?" The only wizard asked. "That's not a bromance anymore, that's a romance🙄🤚🏻"

Despite the tension, the three teenagers burst out laughing.

"Stella would've said something like that."

MEANWHILE-

"ACHOO!" Stella sneezed.

Draco scooted away, "ew. Germs, disgusting."

"Stop that before I CTRL ALT DELETE myself."

He frowned.
"What?"

"Computer things. Come back," she pat the space where he was sat at. "You said you'd help me with Potions."

He rolled his eyes, scooting back to her. Draco prayed that there was any dirt on his butt-

Stella took out her pen and a normal piece of paper, she started to write her name when Draco stopped her.

"What's that?"

"This?" She lifted the pen, "I thought I had already told you. Fine, I guess you're cute enough for me to explain it again. So it's this thing that has ink inside-"

"Not that, you idiot. I pay attention to what you say- What's this?" He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his face for closer inspection.

Stella's face flushed red.
"Asking for my hand in marriage already?"

"No." He trailed his hand across her own, tracing the words imprinted onto her hand.

She took a sharp intake of breath and felt a shiver go down her spine.

Stella could already imagine the conversation she'll tell her mom when she gets pregnant-

"we were just studying, mum!"

"Who did this to you?"

She snapped out of her daydream, "did what papi chulo...😼" and suddenly our British MC is a Spanish speaking gogetter.

"This." Draco lifted her hand up to her own face, and that's finally when she snapped back to reality (oop- there goes rabbit)

She hissed in pain. Luna had given her an ointment her father had made, and Stella happily took it.

She sister snatched her hand back, "nothing."

"Hold on, let me duck right now so you can miss me with that bull."

"I- 👁👄👁" Stella sighed in frustration. "You are not allowed to hang out with my Muggle friends, the days you spent with them made you like this."

"Stella. Stop."

Her face really said 🛑

"I really like it when you take control like that👉🏻👈🏻"

He stared at her, making our Stella, our qween, become a stuttering mess. The pOWER this man holds-

"Tell me what happened." Draco said more softly, ignoring the way he hated being nice. He just needed info, nothing else. It's not like he cared for her, don't delude yourself like that💀

"Umbridge." She mumbled.

"What? Come on, Stella. Speak up."

"Umbridge. She hurt me and Harry."

And it seemed like- for a moment- Starco was real and Drarry was just a far away land.

They stared into each other's eyes, until Draco cleared his throat and looked away.
"What happened?"

"She made magic more evil than it's supposed to be😡" Stella gripped her pen, "I don't like her. She's mean, she can't vibe, and she seems like a Trump supporter."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"You're upset."
Wow Draco, didn't know you could state the obvious🙄👏🏻

"Yeah, but it's fine." She forced a smile. Stella didn't like it when others worried too much about her, it made her feel needy. "Now, help me with Potions before Snape fails me in his class 🥳 "

"Fine."

author's weird note
sorry if anything is misspelled and or doesn't make sense, it's literally almost 7am and I haven't slept at all :)

this was sort of a filler- but we're not going to talk about that-
if you have a better ship name- please share😼